I'm looking to sell these figures dose anyone have a estimated gess please thanks

Adam b

16861642379413937063711378478814.jpg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey - I'm no expert, but I'm afraid the answer to your question may be, not a lot.
The loose Episode 1 figures are not really worth anything (Carded ones go for around £10 a pop on average), maybe a pound each?
The Kaadu might be worth a little more.
The Kenner figures all look to be a touch aged, so again maybe a few pounds each, maybe a bit more? The two exceptiosn may be the Luke Hoth and Boba Fett (Hard to see what the paint job is like)
The POTF2 figures much the same, although Jabba's Dancers (Lyn Me & Rystall) might be worth a little more - maybe if you can find Greeata to go with the other two you might get a bit more selling as a set of 3 (as they came) - but not much.
If you can match some of the guns to the figures - esspcialy the Kenner ones, that will help - although I think a few of the guns there are not SW - at least one looks like an old A-Team rifle :)

If you are shifting as a lot, your best bet is just to list on Evilbay at a low starting price you're happy with and see where you end up?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Around £100, I would think. As above- might get more in an auction and its worth matching the weapons (can only see 4 vintage, but 3 of them are worth £10+ each).

Latest posts

Top Bottom