Archived SOLD: 21 Back Luke X-Wing, Tri-Logo Ben Kenobi

threesheepio

Padawan
Hi all,

Looking to start a loose collection and need to move a couple of items on. All prices include UK shipping and paypal fees and I'm open to trades on both. I'm a new member here but have been on RS since '06. I'm pretty sure I've dealt with one or two of you before :D

SW 21 Back Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot - £130.00 *SOLD*

Unpunched. One large crease which runs from the top-middle to the right-middle of the card and some veining in the top right. The large crease does break the colour slightly on the front and only in some very small spots on the back. The camera flash makes this look worse than it is, I will take some pics during daylight if you're interested. Couple of dings to the bubble which is nice and clear. Displays very well despite the flaws.

Tri-Logo Ben kenobi - £100.00 *SOLD*

Punched. The marks on the upper part of the card are staple holes... a shame really because the rest of the card is near perfect front and back and just the one ding to the lower left of the bubble. Displays really well, nice clear bubble.

Thanks for looking!

Jez

Sith Lord
Lads, the LXW was kindly pending for me whilst i was away on holiday (thanks Simon & Brian).
I'm going to pass on it as i already have an offerless Kenner 21Bk but i was extremely tempted on it as it's such a great price imo.
A SW LXW MOC for £130 posted inc fees is brilliant in todays market.
This won't last long i'm sure.
Best of luck Brian.

threesheepio

Padawan
Thanks Jez, he is proving popular :D

All PMs replied, Luke is pending again, thanks all for the interest.

No-one interested in Ben? It is a nice piece despite the staple holes. I'm open to trade offers for loose complete figures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom