Resealed figure discovery debate - G.Kurtz Palitoy VC Jawa.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Ace03.jpg

:)

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Is this even Jason Joiner posting? I have to admit that my initial thought was that this maybe someone's idea of a joke, especially after the first few lines basically having a dig at forum members :?

Personally I know very little about the guy. Elstree Empire was fantastic but then there was this massive let down of the second one being cancelled despite being advertised on the program :roll: I don't blame Jason for that but, you know, it wasn't best.

It's the same style as his showmasters forum posts and the bit about him being dyslexic shows in this and his other posts so I don't doubt that it his him posting.

Jason

x-pack

Grand Master
Oh ok :?

Strange to come on and be so abrupt. Just surprised me really that a guy who is apparently an associate of Gary Kurtz, who put on a show like Elstree and who is such a renowned collector of spectacularly rare pieces would bother to sign up on here, make one post like that, and then disappear. I mean, why?

Think I need to know more about Mr Joiner

ace

Jedi Knight
it seems i am having issue posting any replies to peoples posts

i do nto quite know what i am doing wrong in posting a response

ace

Jedi Knight
x-pack said:
Ok, cool 8)

Nice update and congrats on Elstree Empire Day :) Hope to hear more from you Jason.

Shame Elstree 2 never happened. Was looking forward to that :(

ace

Jedi Knight
Maulster79 said:
Palitoy Jawa.

I've said those words to often recently :lol:

well it dose exist and for the nay sayers now others have come out and have been seen also , its a very cool thing that one or two of them have lasted all this time bearing in mind back then they were the hot toy , its amassing really.

i do wonder if this is the only complete set in the world ? with the large head Han , the Jawa cloth cape in a R2 bubble and i have a sand person with a painted nose also which i have never seen anywhere else ?

maybe someone else can tell me if there has been a loos one found with a painted nose ?

happy collecting jason

ace

Jedi Knight
x-pack said:
Is this even Jason Joiner posting? I have to admit that my initial thought was that this maybe someone's idea of a joke, especially after the first few lines basically having a dig at forum members :?

Personally I know very little about the guy. Elstree Empire was fantastic but then there was this massive let down of the second one being cancelled despite being advertised on the program :roll: I don't blame Jason for that but, you know, it wasn't best.

ok i am getting the hang of this :) silly me , ho well on with the responses.

hi X pack this is me jason , i do not know anyone else that that can mess up responding in the wrong place to a lode of messages with out knowing till i was half way down the response :)

anyway yes its me , i am glad you liked the Elstree Empire day and we did have an agreement with the studio to run another but they change there mind so we had to cancel , no tickets was put on sale and no one lost out so that was that , we do plan to run another event like this in the future but not at the studio so maybe we will see you soon ? jason

ace

Jedi Knight
mr_palitoy said:

ace was my star wars arcade name when you had to put in the 3 digest at the end of the game , it go's to level 999 i think if i remember rightly :) i did it in around 5 hours twice in my life, lost youth :) when i did not have better things to do :)

i even took walter and food into the sit-down so i did not get hungry , i was lucky to own one form 1987 and had all my mates around to play on it with all nighters i was 17 and had one in my bedroom , at that time life could not have been any better :) the good old day :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom