Quick intro

bossdean

Youngling
I got off to the wrong start with this forum by immediately posting in the ebay section without a proper introduction so please accept my apologies. I have been a stars wars fan since my dad took me to the odeon at six years old to watch the 'empire strikes back' I was only 6 at the time but vividly remember queing for ages, I had never seen a film like it and this was before I had even seen the original 'star wars'. I will confess that I was fascinated by the genre for years and it is perhaps the only set of films I can watch over and over again but I am 36 years old now and my wife still doesnt understand it. I do have items to sell but I wont post them straight away in case I upset anyone again so once again my apologies to anyone I offended.

Chewie

Jedi Master
Hi Mate, Welcome to forum :wink:

I totally agree 200 Palitoy MOC's for sale would have been a great opening message :D and we would all of just become your instant best friend :lol:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome. Though I would have banned you were you to have had 200 Palitoys for sale. Can't stand the things.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom