Palitoy book - Bob Brechin

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ooooh.. anyone know when this goes live?
If you go to the Kick starter page, these's a link so you get an email when it goes live.

IMG_5706.png

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Now Live…
I wonder why it's in €?

Edit: it's being printed in Ireland, so thats why.

Last edited:

Gadders

Padawan
It's not looking good for this getting funded :cry: 54 hours to go and £12k short of the total

Jez

Sith Lord
I was thinking the same. It's only jumped up a few dozen bankers this week so far. Hopefully for its sake they'll have a final flourish but I'm not counting my chickens. They've already got more backers than Bob's other 3 books, I guess that this time they wanted more people to start with. The others all backed at around 200 books being made. This is at way over 300 but still really short.

Gadders

Padawan
I'm hoping he might revisit and re-start the Kickstarter at a lower number if it does fail to meet its goal... be a shame for it not to happen. If it was Kenner, it would've been fully backed twice over already.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've been watching this closely and it seems to be making around £1K a day at the moment so I have been thinking this might not quite make it over the line. I feel if this had been a book just on SW that it would probably sell better and maybe that's a better way to go if it doesn't get backed.

Fingers crossed though for a big finish and it certainly has picked up a bit of steam in the last few days.

Ian

SOJ

Sith Lord
I interviewed Bob and Brian at the start of the week with Peter Lee and Craig Spivey. Got my fingers crossed for them

Latest posts

Top Bottom