My AFA 90 ROTJ Palitoy MOC focus.

SNAGGLE

Padawan
:shock: Love the DSD!!!! I have four Palitoy Jedi MOC's for sale, Klaatu, Chief Chirpa, Logray and Bib. All in wonderful condition, if anyone is interested then PM me. Oh and if anyone would like reassurance on just how good these figures are (and packaging) then ask Spoons, he had a Han Hoth from me a while back. Cheers.
Snaggle

spoons

Grand Master
SNAGGLE said:
:shock: Love the DSD!!!! I have four Palitoy Jedi MOC's for sale, Klaatu, Chief Chirpa, Logray and Bib. All in wonderful condition, if anyone is interested then PM me. Oh and if anyone would like reassurance on just how good these figures are (and packaging) then ask Spoons, he had a Han Hoth from me a while back. Cheers.
Snaggle

He's not wrong :)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
The Luke Bespin arrived today!

:)

Jason

afa_90_luke_bespin.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Very nice!
Can't have been cheap!

Still no sign of AFA updating those population reports then! :roll:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
It's graded 90, just leike the rest of the focus. I didn't think the position of the helmet would affect the grade at all. It's something that can change and as such can't really be quantified by AFA grading. Same is true on the respirator on the 2-1b. Half of the 2-1b's in my focus have them popped out of the mouth now. It's certainly less desirbale to look at. I'd try giving Lando a jiggle but it might fall off completely!

:eek:

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom