My 2-1b focus

Joe

Grand Master
Awesome new additions Jason, you seem to be going after 2-1B a bit more full on again, keep us updated as and when more stuff comes in!

Out of interest, what are your 2-1B grails, are you after pre prod and what should we look out for on your behalf?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Have always been looking, stuff just doesn't come up that often!

Production MOCs I'm missing:-

palitoy esb 45a with blue circle offer (already have as reseal)
general mills esb 45b without "collect all 45 figures" on the back of the card (already have as cardback)
canadian esb offerless 41 back (already have as cardback)
canadian esb 41a survival kit offer/rotj transition (has blue border on special offer)
toltoys 41 back (has NSW address on the back of the card)
poch esb 37/41 back (uber rare and expensive i would imagine)

There's a bunch of pre production stuff, half a dozen cardbacks and a first shot figure. All I have so far is a revenge proof cardback.

And yes, I am thinking about that group shot!!!

:)

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
XC00OKD.jpg

Thanks to DarthStanley for the heads up on this. It's a double pronged bubble Palitoy 45c which I haven't seen before. It came from ToyToni and looks case fresh.

Jason

.Q.

Jedi Master
Truly impressive run Jason, they must look awesome all together! I was always rather fond of 2-1B, an under-rated figure, it's a well thought out design and quite different from any other figure. Lovely stuff.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I got them all together for a group photo at the weekend!

S7JnPoj.jpg

Here they all are, medical droid overload!

pq1ki3Y.jpg

Top left:- Kenner 5esb-41a, 3esb-41b, 3esb-41d, 6esb-45a

Nn2wUYx.jpg

Middle left:- Kenner 7esb-47a, 3esb-48a, 9esb-48c, 1rotj-48d

MaWM7v0.jpg

Bottom left:- Kenner 2rotj-65b, 4rotj-65d, 2rotj-77a, 2rotj-79a

sEk9Qhd.jpg

Top centre:- Palitoy 30b, 41a, 41b, 45a reseal

1QrXt4D.jpg

Middle centre:- Palitoy 45b, 45c, 45c double stem, 70c tri-logo

9JWDR32.jpg

Bottom centre:- Kenner 2rotj-65b with Free Coin Offer sticker, Palitoy 70c tri-logo with clipper sticker on the back, Kenner Canada 41 back with survival offer, Kenner Canada 41 back cardback offerless

OFytHmZ.jpg

Top right:- German General Mills ESB 45a double stem, German General Mills ESB 45a single stem, German General Mills ESB 45b cardback, Clipper ESB 45 reseal

N6wX7AT.jpg

Middle right:-Meccano square card reseal, Meccano 45 back reseal, Revenge of the Jedi proof card, POTF coin on mockup card

koDdu8T.jpg

Bottom right:- AFA 90 graded loose HK flat finish, AFA 85 graded loose HK metallic finish, Kenner baggy

Hope you liked seeing them all together!

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
DarthStanley said:
AWESOME Jason congrats! 8)

How many more do you need that are known to exist?

Getting very tough to add to this focus now!

Production MOCs I'm missing:-

palitoy esb 45a with blue circle offer (already have as reseal)
general mills esb 45b without "collect all 45 figures" on the back of the card (already have as cardback)
canadian esb offerless 41 back (already have as cardback)
canadian esb 41a survival kit offer/rotj transition (has blue border on special offer)
toltoys 41 back (has NSW address on the back of the card)
poch esb 37/41 back (uber rare and expensive i would imagine)

There's a bunch of pre production stuff, half a dozen cardbacks and a first shot figure. All I have so far is a revenge proof cardback.

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
First new addition for a while. This is a Kenner 48 back, with not one, but with two stickers.

ZlupBIc.jpg

The first is the free revenge of the jedi sticker. Still looking for a MOC with just this sticker on it.

The second is the black wrap round Clipper sticker.

cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
My first MOC addition to this focus in what seems like forever.

So in the post Toy Toni world 5 of these MOC pieces were down to Toni.

The Palitoy 45C 2-1b with rectangular bubble. I had 2 of these and AFA 85 and and an AFA 90. I have sold on the AFA 90 with full disclosure.
The Palitoy 45C with double stemmed bubble came directly from the man himself.
Then also German ESB 45b with the English text on the back of the card. I have a single stem with missing embossed number on it from his
Toniship and a double stemmed bubble.

Have decided to keep these pieces for now as I have no genuine factory sealed examples of any of them. I think a Palitoy 45C is rare
as I have yet to see a genuine example, I believe it will be a double stemmed bubble or rectangular bubble with gaps at the bottom
as the used cardback I have has a bubble imprint which matches this.

Anyway, onto the new MOC:-

YoMODb0.jpg

This is a genuine factory sealed Palitoy 45CN, this was made and carded in Hong Kong, where Toni couldn't
get his grubby mitts on it. It is the card that was already featured on my Palitoy guide at:-

http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/rotj45ccardback.htm

I have updated the photo on my guide and added that the bubble has 03A embossed in the bottom right hand corner:-

PaUOqSK.jpg

Other differences from the regular Palitoy 45C are the punch which is perforated and the HN letters after (ROJ1) on the back of
the card. I am also delighted that this card has a price sticker on it that shows it was shop sold and that it has been
nowhere near AFA.

All in, I'm well chuffed. It's been sitting on ebay for months, I guess only I knew it was genuine. It was only with my recent
ebay sales that I could justify buying it.

Jason

Joe

Grand Master
Nice new addition Jason, really cool that it has a Kay Bee sticker on it too - very rarely see Kay Bee stickers on anything other than Trilogos or late ROTJ Pali's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom