My 2-1b focus

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
20backdPb said:
Why did you choose 2-1b for your focus ?

There was a survey on Rebelscum a few years ago for what character focus people were collecting. 2-1b was one of a few figures with no known focus collectors so I picked one. Turns out there are 2 other 2-1b collectors out there now according to reliable sources.

8)

Jason

20backdPb

Jedi Knight
mr_palitoy said:
20backdPb said:
Why did you choose 2-1b for your focus ?

There was a survey on Rebelscum a few years ago for what character focus people were collecting. 2-1b was one of a few figures with no known focus collectors so I picked one. Turns out there are 2 other 2-1b collectors out there now according to reliable sources.

8)

Jason

I guess it's near on impossible to pick a character focus that know one else is collecting these days.

Joe

Grand Master
They have to update that list as I am the only 8D8 focus collector ;)

Great set of MOCS! Really can't wait to see that group shot as I spoke about on RS!!

Joe

Grand Master
And here is that list : Lots of characters to choose from!
http://jedicecil.50megs.com/pagesjedicecil50megscom/collectorfocustable.htm

Why not a Prune Face Focus? Ha ha I can hardly laugh! well at least you saw 8D8 for 10 seconds in the film :p

Sorry for Hijack!

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Very nice Jason, whoever else has the same focus they ain't showing it so its very nice to see yours. I love the two different 41's 8)

That list needs an update as some of those collectors have sold up their foci and new ones have started (Coco isn't even on the Yoda list).

I guess if you are going the whole hog and want some of the Kenner pre-production stuff / rarer non-us production then its best to choose one of the characters that haven't been 'done' so much but if its a case of it being a figure you just like and you just want to pick up a few different pieces then it doesn't matter too much who else has got the same focus.

George

Padawan
Very nice collection
A few years ago i saw a 2 1B on ccc that was a factory mock up on POTF card, did you see that or know what happened to it?

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
Nice collection, it is a good job you aint condition sensitive though mate, otherwise it would have been a real trick putting them together!!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Darth Wensleydale said:
Very nice Jason, whoever else has the same focus they ain't showing it so its very nice to see yours. I love the two different 41's 8)

That list needs an update as some of those collectors have sold up their foci and new ones have started (Coco isn't even on the Yoda list).

I guess if you are going the whole hog and want some of the Kenner pre-production stuff / rarer non-us production then its best to choose one of the characters that haven't been 'done' so much but if its a case of it being a figure you just like and you just want to pick up a few different pieces then it doesn't matter too much who else has got the same focus.

The thing I would love to have is the full size head I saw at CE last year!

e4HpCmh.jpg

8)

Jason

David Tree

Jedi Master
mr_palitoy said:
Darth Wensleydale said:

100_3466.jpg

8)

Jason

Like this one?

IMG_0701.jpg

Grant

Sith Lord
David Tree said:
mr_palitoy said:
Darth Wensleydale said:

100_3466.jpg

8)

Jason

Like this one?

IMG_0701.jpg

Nice collection, Good to see.

Cheers,

Grant, :D

Joe

Grand Master
Group shot! Considering I was the one to bump this thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Well, it's been a few years since I added anything to this focus, but here it is. This a 2-1b square card meccano cardback I won a few months ago resealed with a square card bubble. I think it turned out quite well!

Ndg9xma.jpg

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom