Legit Brighton stock??

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Any opportunities for dropping a big turd into the snoopers paradise cabinet?

:lol:

Jason

I was thinking some could go through his letterbox as people seem to know where he lives. I'm not doing a 600 mile round trip to do it but I'm willing to make a donation :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
Usetheforceluke said:
Give us the address I'll throw a few stones!

A google search will give you his address if you wish to throw stones.... Personally, I think crap would be better.

Usetheforceluke

Padawan
Yeah he's a good bloke I'm emailing him now. Been on ebay and the prices are ridiculously high! Been on here and no one seems to sell what I'm after! Ever!

Joe

Grand Master
Usetheforceluke said:
Been on here and no one seems to sell what I'm after! Ever!

Dude..really? You've only been here since bloody January!! Jesus Christ! Some of the things I "want" I've still not got..10 years later!!

I have to ask, what is it you are looking for exactly? I seem to remember that when you first joined you weren't sure if you wanted ungraded loose figures or graded loose figures but now the latest thing you seem to "want" are carded figures..yet at the same time you seem to be complaining about not being able to afford them?! :shock: :roll:

lejackal

Grand Master
Joe said:
Usetheforceluke said:

Dude..really? You've only been here since bloody January!! Jesus Christ! Some of the things I "want" I've still not got..10 years later!!

I have to ask, what is it you are looking for exactly? I seem to remember that when you first joined you weren't sure if you wanted ungraded loose figures or graded loose figures but now the latest thing you seem to "want" are carded figures..yet at the same time you seem to be complaining about not being able to afford them?! :shock: :roll:

C'mon Joe, we all know you're sitting on a case of hybrids and a case of madines :wink:

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Usetheforceluke said:
Yeah he's a good bloke I'm emailing him now. Been on ebay and the prices are ridiculously high! Been on here and no one seems to sell what I'm after! Ever!

Have you put an ad in the wanted section , I agree with Joe , there is a few things I wanted and have been looking for years , vintage Star Wars collecting is not just like popping down to the supermarket :shock: :roll:

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just seen you ad on the wanted if you want graded 85 and above for 1st 12 figures , you are going to pay a premium .

My advice would be buy loose , the money you would spend on grading would be a waste ! There has been loads of loose mint figures sold on here since Jan , Iain always has stock in or waiting on some

Joe

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Joe said:
Usetheforceluke said:

C'mon Joe, we all know you're sitting on a case of hybrids and a case of madines :wink:

I hadn't heard that rumour! I like it :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Joe said:
lejackal said:
Joe said:

I hadn't heard that rumour! I like it :lol:
It is a good one but my personal favourite is that you're the king of the Tri Madine timeshare and despite assurances not everyone pictured "owning" one actually does :mrgreen:

Tickion

Padawan
Usetheforceluke said:
Hi guys this is for my fellow brightonians who know what I'm talking about. Not sure if anyone has been to snoopers paradise recently but the toy Toni stall and stall 83 both have a couple of carded figures in. I'm interested in buying but unsure which ones will be legit and which ones will be toy Toni knockoff. The ones in his cabinet look rough and well worn but I haven't a clue if they are genuine or not. Are there any other Brighton locals here who have looked recently or can look in there and tell me for sure so I don't end up buying tat!

Hi, as the owner of Stall 83 I can assure you that any carded figures I have are legit. Occasionally I may get the odd reseal but they always clearly state that and are priced accordingly.

Tickion

Padawan
David Tree said:
Don't forget there are ACTUAL reputable dealers in there too? Tim Drummond, a superb chap many of you have met selling at Farthest From has a cabinet in there too :)

Thanks Dave! :D (Hope to see you at FF later in the month.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom