Latest Acquisitions

sith-smith

Grand Master
Thanks guys.

I got the 4 droids from the same seller. Have been waiting nearly 20 years for him to be ready to sell and as soon as he was, he contacted me and we arranged a deal.

I used to own the PD and DSD, but traded them in 2003 as I wasn't interested in them. Changed focus end of 2004 and realised they now fell with in it! :rolleyes:

Never saw or heard of another example of those 2 in all the time I've been waiting, So for now at least they are the only known examples.

So a very happy end to the year.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks guys.

I got the 4 droids from the same seller. Have been waiting nearly 20 years for him to be ready to sell and as soon as he was, he contacted me and we arranged a deal.

I used to own the PD and DSD, but traded them in 2003 as I wasn't interested in them. Changed focus end of 2004 and realised they now fell with in it! :rolleyes:

Never saw or heard of another example of those 2 in all the time I've been waiting, So for now at least they are the only known examples.

So a very happy end to the year.
Very decent of him, it` s nice when you can complete a set.

lejackal

Grand Master
Not my cup of tea lol

I pressume 'real life item used' but from what film/show 🤔
IMG_1197.jpeg

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
IMG_5648.jpeg

I picked up these two bad boys, mint in box plus shippers this morning. I've been wanting one for ages, then two come along at once!

Attachments

• IMG_5643.jpeg
    IMG_5643.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5646.jpeg
    IMG_5646.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5647.jpeg
    IMG_5647.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5645.jpeg
    IMG_5645.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 61

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ho Ho Ho
Thank you Santa

Love the art work on the model snowspeeder - actually I love the Airfix logo just as much

Annual just smells of Christmas, going to spend hours pouring over every panel

Always wanted the Biker Scout pistol as a kid and don't mind admitting I haven't put it down all day - lots of pew pewing going on :D

R2 rubber is beautiful

Merry Christmas folks
IMG_1070.jpeg

aj23fan

Youngling
Its gone a bit quiet here, so here's my recent purchases:
A Swedish POTF catalogue
ROTJ AirFix Flyer from PlayLand in Stevenage
John Menzies Win a C-3PO Carry Case FlyerView attachment 179485
View attachment 179484
View attachment 179483
Hi there, loving your leaflets! Is there any chance you'd be willing to make a copy of the playland Stevenage flyer? It was my local toy store, where all my Star Wars toys came from!! Naturally I'd be happy to pay and also to have it marked as a copy, would just be a lovely keepsake, although completely understand if not. Sorry, if this is not the done thing here, I'm new and not looking to offend anyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom