Latest Acquisitions

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Lovely to see some popys being added, been almost the same amount of time for me adding anything Scott, tracking the mini catalogs down for these is not an easy or cheap task anymore, good luck putting them back together!

That tie pilot misscard is pretty damn awesome Gary, never seen that one either, great combo! I'd like to think I could add a few more to my very meager run of them, damn they got pricey though.

sith-smith

Grand Master
That tie pilot misscard is pretty damn awesome Gary, never seen that one either, great combo! I'd like to think I could add a few more to my very meager run of them, damn they got pricey though.
Don't I know it! I miss the days when no one else was interested in them

sith-smith

Grand Master
Another recent Acquisition...

45a 21b. One of only 3 confirmed to exist.

20231206_124048.jpg

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Lovely to see some popys being added, been almost the same amount of time for me adding anything Scott, tracking the mini catalogs down for these is not an easy or cheap task anymore, good luck putting them back together!

Thanks Frank, luckily they both have the leaflets but now I need a Luke bespin baggie

Latest posts

Top Bottom