Latest Acquisitions

sith-smith

Grand Master
Fantastic score on the Luke X wing Jon. Cracking piece which joins a very impressive 30 back collection 8)

But that Yoda, the sentimental feelings behind it and the incredibly kind gesture from Max...incredible. I don't think there are words that really describe the awesomeness of it! Well, awesomeness is one word I guess....but no others!! :D

maxf

Jedi Master
palitoyjunky said:
IMG_0537.jpg

So the one on the left my actual Yoda and cardback originally complete(thanks mum for continuously finding the cane somewhere on the floor during childhood play :D )
The one on the right a GIFT from Max Field :!:.........Yep I too was lost for words :eek:

I truly thank you my friend and will treasure it always.

A pleasure Jon. Glad you like it - and thanks again for shouting my curry!

Jon also picked up my two latest buys from Vectis, and forumite Jason delivered a third to the same curry night - so I came away with a 12bk Palitoy Stormtrooper, Jawa and Leia - completing my 12bk Palitoy run.

Leia 12bk - thanks Jason
27335052262_a36b19a716_z.jpg

Stormtrooper 12bk
27362098311_e665b59e56_z.jpg

Jawa 12bk (partial reseal, to be upgraded at some point - when the current Jawa hype has died back down)
27335051202_b07ab23b09_z.jpg

A quick snap of the gang together (I think only Ben has been shown on this thread before):
27157373170_b7cf63e20f_z.jpg

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Sweet 12 back set Max and no finer sight to a Star Wars collector and completed in double quick time. Well done matey.

dianoga77

Padawan
A nice set of 12bks there max, glad you managed to bag the leia , the jawa and stormy look very nice as well / you will deffo have to get the 20s now :wink:

maxf

Jedi Master
dianoga77 said:
A nice set of 12bks there max, glad you managed to bag the leia , the jawa and stormy look very nice as well / you will deffo have to get the 20s now :wink:

Oh you're a bad man ;) I need a break first!

maxf

Jedi Master
Andyclarke said:
Sweet 12 back set Max and no finer sight to a Star Wars collector and completed in double quick time. Well done matey.

Thanks Mate! From Vader to Jawa in 14 months I think.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Max ur pick ups look awesome, the Leia is as good as I have seen for a long time 8) What a bargain on the Stormie and the Jawa looks MOC 8) The full set looks superb 8)

Well done and nice one Jason :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
Beauty 12 back run there Max, that's a proper accomplishment.

Palitoyjunky I would have thought you had a LXW 30 back? It's hard to keep up on here who has what focus/run near complete. Do you have a showcase?

Again with that 21 Back Fett, that is all manner of awesomeness. I know many dislike signatures, but come on, a 21 back for that price, missing rocket which makes it proper unique, and it has been touched by the man himself! Nuff said.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Palitoyjunky I would have thought you had a LXW 30 back? It's hard to keep up on here who has what focus/run near complete. Do you have a showcase?

Steady on there mate that's a pretty rare 30 back with only 5/6 known :!: :lol:
I did showcase the first 10 30s but have yet to show my 2nd series as I'm missing one :x

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24350

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Thats a real nice jesters Max, and I know Jon is well made up with that Yoda, top marks 8) 8)

I need to get myself on one of these curry nights, they sound rather good :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:

Steady on there mate that's a pretty rare 30 back with only 5/6 known :!: :lol:
I did showcase the first 10 30s but have yet to show my 2nd series as I'm missing one :x

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24350

Ah nice one. Shows what I know :D

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Some really nice gear on here lately ! Those palitoy moc's are incredible ! Here's a few cardbacks I've picked up lately in order - meccano card logray , chewbacca 12/32 back , LXW 30bk , LXW 41bk , biker scout with kaybee sticker , RS 45c , RS 45bk , RS clipper and RS 30bk really chuffed with these :D
image_zpsztbbetiq.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
That Hothtrooper is amazing. That would be a centrepiece in my collection.

Here is a 1981 Yugoslavian Comic.

Find it really interesting as it was from behind the iron curtain. There is also a Disney Duck Tales strip as well. The rest of it has a real communist eastern Europe feel to it. I wonder what impact Star Wars had behind the Iron Curtain. Was Tito's Yugoslavia more open to pop culture from the West than the Soviet Union or China?

Big thanks to Ponchobelt for sending the link. Very unusual piece. Perhaps Eastern Block Star Wars Literature could be a new focus.

01_zpsajh30xgb.jpg

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great additions guys,
Seems like Palitoy is still as popular as ever :D Great gesture by Max aswell. That Boba MOC - very nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom