Latest Acquisitions

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Really Jon, you just couldn't let me have the full year to gloat, not 1 year :roll:
I suppose it's alright to sit alongside your alright Palitoy X Wing.

Rockin' pick up hombre!

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
So, I have cracked the hardest piece of my first 21 run - Boba Fett!

I honestly never thought I would have the budget for him, but got this now infamous MOC (as discussed on the last podcast) from eBay for.....£690!!

Now, am I a fan of signatures on MOCs ? Am I heck, but given the "novelty" of the factory error missing rocket and the fact that this very card sold at Vectis at the end of April for £1000 plus fees - I can live with the signature at that price.

Absolutely delighted - I feel sorry for the seller and honestly thought I was going to get mugged off, but today he arrived, perfectly packaged and he is awesome!

Cheers

Nicky

220yqhN.jpg

405JfCT.jpg

rE1iGn0.jpg

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Cheers Rob - buzzing

He was the reason I pretty much sold every last remaining ROTJ MOC I had (including that lovely Lando!)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Congratulations Nicky, don't feel like you have to live with the signature though, they can be removed.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26691&hilit=prowse

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Clarkspie&chips said:
Congratulations Nicky, don't feel like you have to live with the signature though, they can be removed.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26691&hilit=prowse

Might have to send a mail to Steve at UKG......... not sure my heart could take the risk mind you but cheers for that!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
theguiltyone said:
Really Jon, you just couldn't let me have the full year to gloat, not 1 year :roll:
I suppose it's alright to sit alongside your alright Palitoy X Wing.

Rockin' pick up hombre!

:lol: cheers bud :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
walkie said:
It's been well over a month since my last post in the latest acquisitions thread, so for starters here are some of my latest paperwork finds...

ztFUTjQ.jpg

1. ROTJ Is Entering Your Galaxy Promo Leaflet - Another example to add to my collection, this time from Keddies in Southend-on-Sea, Essex
2. £1 off toys promo leaflet - Although there are no trademarks on this leaflet it does feature text and images from the reverse of item 1.

Mt31QJU.jpg

3&4. Lili Ledy Warranty Leaflets - Two more examples, which increases the variants I have of this item to 4!

**Don't forget to check out my limelight for further details on the above items**

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7480-walkie-s-read-the-bloody-instructions-limelight-v2

aH08JK3.jpg

5. YPS Magazine 509 - Which features an advert the free snowtrooper in the next issue
6. YPS Magazine 510 - I'm absolutely bowled over by the condition of this item, it even comes complete with the cardboard gift insert. This issue also contains a short comic strip featuring the free action figure.

Some additional images...

MlsIMrQ.jpg

7LmQv1Q.jpg

YrtEbqC.jpg

I do like that paperwork, v cool 8)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
RifleSmile said:
So, I have cracked the hardest piece of my first 21 run - Boba Fett!

I honestly never thought I would have the budget for him, but got this now infamous MOC (as discussed on the last podcast) from eBay for.....£690!!

Now, am I a fan of signatures on MOCs ? Am I heck, but given the "novelty" of the factory error missing rocket and the fact that this very card sold at Vectis at the end of April for £1000 plus fees - I can live with the signature at that price.

Absolutely delighted - I feel sorry for the seller and honestly thought I was going to get mugged off, but today he arrived, perfectly packaged and he is awesome!

Cheers

Nicky

220yqhN.jpg

405JfCT.jpg

rE1iGn0.jpg

I was watching this one and wondered what it would end up at. Cracking buy even with the signature when u consider what money mint examples command these days :!:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Look at all those amazing MOCs. Lost for words. A 30 back Luke XW, a bargain trios from Vectis and possible the buy of the year so far with that Boba error MOC. All amazing purchases. Great additions to the collections, guys.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
As per usual some really belting items over the last few days....

That 30 back LXW looks a beauty Jon, and a truly top quality addition to your 30 back collection mate 8) 8) 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
As per usual some really belting items over the last few days....

That 30 back LXW looks a beauty Jon, and a truly top quality addition to your 30 back collection mate 8) 8) 8)

I didn't even notice it was a 30 back, some Palitoy fan :lol:

Well done Jon, looks a beauty!

Ian

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
IMG_0537.jpg

So the one on the left my actual Yoda and cardback originally complete(thanks mum for continuously finding the cane somewhere on the floor during childhood play :D )
The one on the right a GIFT from Max Field :!:.........Yep I too was lost for words :eek:

As some of you know last year I managed to get hold of a MOC 30 back Yoda which was a massive pick up for my 30 back collection. As you can imagine I was feeling great with the satisfaction of accomplishment as I wasn't sure I would ever own the 30 back Yoda :? 8) However I can assure you all of that was nothing compared with the magical feeling I got when Max gave me back that childhood excitement in handing me a 45b carded Yoda just like I got from mum back in the day :D :D :D

I truly thank you my friend and will treasure it always.

Latest posts

Top Bottom