Latest Acquisitions

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
Well, you couldn't make this **** up :D

Here is that famous Palitoy 45A Bespin Han that's been making all the headlines. It's now safely in my hands. Thanks Max.

Oh and probably the best postage packaging I've ever seen. Bubble was wrapped in cellophane, then wrapped around card, in a star case stuffed with packing foam, in a box stuffed with packing foam! :D

Nice addition to your ever expanding Pali collection at a great price, well done.

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Not much in recently guys but just took delivery of this from 'the big pick' Facebook page.

I'm enjoying collecting these mailers and am currently looking for Bossk and Ackbar mailers and 2 X Palitoy Dengar mailers (one for sublevelstudios) - good luck I hear you all cry!!

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks to SAVORY for the heads up on this:

Cut_card_8d8.jpg

Really happy with it and how it was cut as it's almost perfect for what I want it for! I'm going to restore my ROTJ Clipper cardback so I should be left with something like this once I'm done:

Restored.jpg

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Grant_C said:
Love the restoration Joe, quality.

Also love the mail away set up. Not the easiest things to display.

I was going for the 'Jenga' style of mailer display!!

(The worst part is I'm a little unsure now which mailer is what)

lejackal

Grand Master
My new MISB Bi Logo Speederbike and a surprise find, my one remaining SW item from childhood the Star Wars novel, a genuine charity shop find from the late eighties/early nineties

temporary_zpsn0g8bco0.jpg

Oh and some subtle product placement :mrgreen:

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
My new MISB Bi Logo Speederbike and a surprise find, my one remaining SW item from childhood the Star Wars novel, a genuine charity shop find from the late eighties/early nineties

temporary_zpsn0g8bco0.jpg

Oh and some subtle product placement :mrgreen:

Great stuff buddy !

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Not really an LA I guess since I've had it the best part of 40 years but rediscovered this in the loft the other day...

The first 2 Topps card sets in my scrap book - and that's what I did with those transfers!

183D02EE-5F22-41E3-BBBB-8CA5A6A1C5E1_zpsmzu6o0fj.jpg

8C5634CA-FA6F-4910-BE53-7D200BE66C48_zpswb3qt925.jpg

C5186674-68EC-4CFC-A32D-CB5B4D9BBE06_zpsdosb9ui9.jpg

577E82A6-2A53-436D-AF6D-B0EC5308D667_zpsntzfkf0d.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Thanks to SAVORY for the heads up on this:

Cut_card_8d8.jpg

Really happy with it and how it was cut as it's almost perfect for what I want it for! I'm going to restore my ROTJ Clipper cardback so I should be left with something like this once I'm done:

Restored.jpg

Glad to be of help! Great to see the plan too 8)

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Grant_C said:
Love the scrapbook Martin. Genuinely epic find.
Cheers mate, love being reunited with my old stuff - and I know I had a Helix Death Star pencil sharpener too so hoping to meet that again one day!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
Well, you couldn't make this **** up :D

Here is that famous Palitoy 45A Bespin Han that's been making all the headlines. It's now safely in my hands. Thanks Max.

Oh and probably the best postage packaging I've ever seen. Bubble was wrapped in cellophane, then wrapped around card, in a star case stuffed with packing foam, in a box stuffed with packing foam! :D

Now isn't that nice to see :D
Glad u got him mate and nice one Max 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom