Latest Acquisitions

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Very pleased with my latest video game pickup, this is the Korean version of Tie Fighter from 1993, still sealed. Have never seen another! The box is massive and heavy, feels like it's got about 20 disks in there! Big thanks to Iain for acting as middleman once again :)

tie.jpg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Nothing like coming home to a box of goodies, but I popped into my mums today and I had a parcel there with a power droid moc in thanks to a good forum member on here than when I got home a lovely Hermes box full of bits I've bought in America, huge thanks to Iain for being a huge help, my continuing parcels landing in his doorstep must be a nuisance but he stores them away and packs them up and sends them over for me and it truly is appreciated more than he can realise, plus Neil makes a great job this side of the pond too, truly wonderful gents.

My parcel from The States saw my love of sigma continue, five figurines plus the Ewok music box, which I didn't realise plays the Star Wars theme, love them. Plus a 4-LOM moc, loose tusken and oral b booklet.

image.jpg4_zpsvfe7rdth.jpg

My Power Droid moc received today plus a Chewbacca Popy which I purchased off facebook for a steal.

image.jpg1_zpscdy4br3x.jpg

And finally just a couple of pieces I picked up at Farthest from. Canadian Transition Star Wars diecast Tie Fighter courtesy of the wonderful Mark Hockley, POTF A-Wing Pilot and a loose dianoga which I always vowed wouldn't be part of my loose run, last two pieces thanks to Andy X-Wing.

image.jpg2_zpsrsmwhayl.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsmnbzx1dc.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the recent deals. Plus all the other pieces I've recently purchased that not put on here, appreciate everything to all the sellers. I love you all xx

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm loving that Leia Boushh Sigma figure, Stu. But what in the name of all that is Star Wars is that green faced figure with crossed bandoliers?? Great Popy Chewie! Looks like it came off the shelf yesterday.

Edd, love that TF game. That and X-Wing has a hell of a lot to answer for many wasted weeks whilst at University. Between those two games and "Worms" they nearly did as much damage to my grades as beer. Great pick up and what a minter.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
That dear Simon is a Sigma figurine of Klaatu, one of the better ones in my opinion, the R2 and Threepio is awesome, the Luke is horrendous

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
That dear Simon is a Sigma figurine of Klaatu, one of the better ones in my opinion, the R2 and Threepio is awesome, the Luke is horrendous

Wow. That answer is....unexpected! I guess you need to see it in hand to appreciate the sculpt :shock: 3PO and R2 do look cool and well done. Bib looks OK but a little short in the leg dept. and Luke looks about 3. Great set. Look forward to seeing a complete run!

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Nice purchases chaps. You cant beat a good Trilogo :D

just a few bits for me lately, amongst other stuff. Woolworths SE flyer/video sleeve covers for instore display. Nothing special, but I like it.
$_57.jpg

And then I spotted these on Ebay for £8 buy now. For those who don't know, these came free with 3 issues of ROTJ comic. I sold a set of the three with these transfers last year for £165 and its these transfers that make all the difference. Rarer than hens teeth, and ive been lucky enough to find 2 sets now:)
trans.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
love the blue snag and the vcj, very nice! lots of cool additions guys, love the in store stuff and the transfers, i seem to remember having them at some point

Jez

Sith Lord
How massively annoying, i've just done a 5 day catch up, commenting on everyones acquisitions and it doesn't appear that it successfully uploaded and was lost :roll: :cry: , good job it wasn't a 4 week monster catch up!!
Very quickly then:
Iain, i love that Canadian Transition MOC, i would be absolutely delighted to have one of those, quality Takara sculpt to boot!
Hell Hippie, cracking Hybrid Poch Ben, Poch imperial and Ledy figures, very nice.
Grinchy, i've always liked that competition poster mate. That young kid looks well chuffed.
SOJ, huge congrats on the 12back 3PO, he's a beauty.
Edd, chuffed for you with that massive sealed game mate. Nice one, you must be delighted.
Stu, mate i thought you were on a collecting sabbatical?? Great, truly great collection dude.
Lejackal, great work with the Tri Logo MOCs mate. nice one.
Steve Obi Wan, oh my word, you don't muck about do you?? VCJ, BS and a Rebo Band, wowzers!
_Lee_, thanks once again for my medal mate, it's ace. Loving those transfers dude, they bring back such great memories.

Finally, what would we all do without our very own Mr Sanderson?? I remember when he went to the USA we were all gutted. Now we love it and wish he had gone ages ago! :lol: :lol: 8)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Jez,

No problem mate. It was to reward you for all the charity work you do :) and for being a good chap.

Michael got his for his contributions to the forum and his generosity with his artwork, and again for being a great guy.

Andreg

Padawan
Got these goodies in the mail today!

Can´t get enough of these things. I fear the day when SW-filled packages stops arriving...

Cheers!

[youtube]FiXXIYLO5kI[/youtube]

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Hi, two recent buys that i'm really happy with. A lovely ERG tri and a vectis bought DSC which is in immaculate condition unpunched. Over the moon with both.

Attachments

• erg tri.jpg
    erg tri.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_20150902_211909.jpg
    IMG_20150902_211909.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 577

itfciain

Grand Master
steve obi wan said:
Absolutely, no offence Iain :lol:

Haha, none taken - I am happy to help you guys get stuff over there and it's cool to get a look at the latest additions before everyone else !

Latest posts

Top Bottom