Latest Acquisitions

itfciain

Grand Master
Couple of new additions to the vault for me

First up is this Canadian Transition Sticker C3PO - nice way to get the fixed limbs on a Jedi card (albeit a sticker!) - believe this is one of the more common transition pieces but still a cool item

SAM_6925_zpsd47pazbd.jpg

SAM_6924_zpstrwhubim.jpg

Next up is this Takara (Alternative Scupt) 12 Back C3PO - love the expression on his face

SAM_6926_zps770caxj2.jpg
SAM_6928_zpsb5qptzdj.jpg

All fit nicely with my (flukey) pre-production Chrome Test C3PO and Harbert 12 Back :D

SAM_6929_zpsxizvklct.jpg

hellhippie

Jedi Master
poldy.jpg

ledy han bespin
ledy yoda (tacky paint)
poch Imperial commander (thick eyebrows unique paint scheme)
Poch hybrid obi wan

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Those 3POs are very cool, Iain. Particularly like the transition sticker one. Bit of a focus coming on their nicely. Does this spell the end for the DSD focus?

Hellhilpie. Always like seeing the variants. A real education. What's the hybrid nature of the Obi-Wan?

Awesome Popys, guys. Two great, great characters, too. Anyone here got a full run of these?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Mr-shifter said:
That's not the iffy Facebook one is it Iain? That's a real nice trio of Mocs there.

Haven't seen the iffy FB one but this is one is all good for sure

It wasn't iffy per say. The bloke that was selling it was trying to do a dirty blind auction and kept advertising it for different prices but I guess this is a different one.

A really nice collection of 3pos. I think the photo on the fixed limbs is head and shoulders above the rem limbs. Liking the funky foreign Mocs a lot.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Those 3POs are very cool, Iain. Particularly like the transition sticker one. Bit of a focus coming on their nicely. Does this spell the end for the DSD focus?

Hellhilpie. Always like seeing the variants. A real education. What's the hybrid nature of the Obi-Wan?
early pbp (POCH) spain figures sometimes had parts that were exclusively painted in spain and a bit later would get some parts imported . that where the hybrids came in

grinchy

Sith Lord
lots of cool new additions, mine is a bit naff in comparison, its a competition leaflet put out in eagle magazine and i think 2000ad, the prize was getting to see the movie plus some cool toys to, you had to come up with the end of the story that was pictured in the leaflet, i entered but sadly didn't win, i was browsing ebay and saw this and had to have it
print_zpsg58yka95.jpg

print1_zps77zj2yvp.jpg

_57_zpslysnknbt.jpg

I allways wondered who the lucky kid was who won the main prize, anyway hope its ok to post this here :D

spoons

Grand Master
Great stuff everyone: Popys, two packs and much much more

But Iain that transition 3P0 - a real beauty 8)

SOJ

Sith Lord
Havent bought much lately, anything ESB I need has been a little thin on the ground. However saw this on a U.S. auction finishing at 9am our time and took advantage. Always wanted just one but the prices scared the **** out of me.

My first and only 12-back. Bubble has a couple of dents but other than that it's awesome.

Thanks to Iain and Neil for being middle men.

image.jpg1_zpsg4jvcznt.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great acquisitions everyone, love the alt 3po and the double pack is great, not seen that one before. :oops:

Jez your post's on this thread are legendary and make me look back at what I've missed. :shock:

SOJ you crack me up, not brought much so settled for a 12 back C-3PO. :lol:

Love the leaflet as well, great pick ups everyone. :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
Did I miss the bit in Return Of The Jedi when Nien Nunb gets his weapon out?! Why is it so many film posters show scenes or characters doing things that never happen in the movie? :D

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Some amazing acquisitions lately guys.

Sorry ive not been around to look as much but ive been without an assistant at work and its taking its toll. Am trying to get on during the week when I have a few minutes spare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom