Just Started Collecting

ianbrooke

Padawan
Hi All
Iain suggested that I posted up some photos to track the progress of my collection.. Hope that it will grow into something special and I can look at these humble beginnings and see how far I have got..
Have to say a huge thank you to Iain for all the advice, I think I have bombarded him a bit in the last few weeks with questions.. Can I also say a big thank you to everyone on here for giving me such a warm welcome!!

Just a little collection right now and don't really have anywhere to display them yet.

start-3.jpg

start-2.jpg

I am going to try and do a Leia focus!

start-1.jpg

Thanks very much
Ian

itfciain

Grand Master
Great start mate - I love watching these threads grow - when that Leia Bespin arrives from Del you will have a great centrepeice for you Leia focus

phantom

Jedi Master
Great start :)

Nice Leias, and all with their gun, I spent ages looking for those blaster when I collected loose ones :)
I think a Leia focus is a great idea as theres so many ways to do it, all Leias on all the different movie cards available, all the different ones on their debut card, loose variations, the list is endless :)

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Great start 8)

A Leia focus is an excellent choice, as she is available on all cards SW, ESB and ROTJ.

Are you going to focus on all 5 Leia figures or just one? - Leia original always commands a bit of a premium on all cardbacks and is normally an expensive loose figure as well

ianbrooke

Padawan
Stormtrooper37 said:
Great start 8)

A Leia focus is an excellent choice, as she is available on all cards SW, ESB and ROTJ.

Are you going to focus on all 5 Leia figures or just one? - Leia original always commands a bit of a premium on all cardbacks and is normally an expensive loose figure as well

Thanks for all the replys
Yes i am going to focus on them all.. might be a few pounds worth but at least it will keep me busy :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cool item for a beginner, It looks like to me that you have a great start.

Hope to see your collection getting bigger :wink:

Good luck with the hunt :D

Jez

Sith Lord
A great start.
It begins with a shelf, then a small bookcase, then a glass cabinet, then 1 or 2 more. Like the other I will enjoy watching this one grow.
I am doing the same as you with Lukes. Leia is a top choice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom