toyboy73 Collecting Room

toyboy73

Youngling
Here is an overview of a large part of my collection as it sits currently. Not everything is displayed or shown, and more photos hopefully to follow.
The collection has grown and shrunk several times over the many years I have been doing this.
Forgive me for being a little paranoid and watermarking my images; I am not used to sharing in public.
Also, hopefully I have posted these properly. If there is interest in photos of specific items, I can try to to that at some point.
Some of these I have had since the late 80's, and others were upgraded as recently as 2018.
These are all original, no repros or recards. Only one modern version stuck in there, Boba Fett SW card, since I sold my 21 back one some years ago.
I will try to post more soon.
Collection323forum1.jpgCollection323forum2.jpgCollection323forum5.jpg

Collection323forum3.jpgCollection323forum4.jpgCollection323forum6.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Well that's a feast for the eyes …superb collection congratulations years of collecting on show there, thanks for sharing with us

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Oooo! I spot a couple of cool Irish 3 packs & a few baggies there buddy, cracking collection! I was hoping to add one of those irish 3 packs with an Emperor figure to match up with my rather unintentional emperor side focus, I have a nice one but 2 ewoks urgh, last 17 but still murder bears meh!

toyboy73

Youngling
Thanks again to those that have commented. This collection (and myself) have been very private over the years, so it is nice to finally be able to share it. I've had to sell some significant portions of the collection over the years (vehicles/playsets especially) due to financial needs, but have managed to keep the carded and loose figures which are most nostalgic for me. I'm working on a little history of my time with Star Wars toys as a child, hope to get it posted soon.

toyboy73

Youngling
Thanks again for the compliments.
Here is one more photo, of most of my Kenner shipping cases/shippers. Have a few more big ones that don't fit in the space.
These were saved back in the early 1990's when overstock and case lots of figures were still around in abundance. I had most of these full at one time, but sadly, all of the figures, except for one of each in my collection, are long, long gone. Some of these I had stashed in a storage area and forgotten about for nearly two decades, and found when we sold the property where they were. I'm glad that I had the foresight to save them.
I know these are not for everyone, but I have always been fascinated by the shipping and distribution of the toys, and how the boxes provide some insight into the process.

Collection323forum9.jpg

toyboy73

Youngling
Oooo! I spot a couple of cool Irish 3 packs & a few baggies there buddy, cracking collection! I was hoping to add one of those irish 3 packs with an Emperor figure to match up with my rather unintentional emperor side focus, I have a nice one but 2 ewoks urgh, last 17 but still murder bears meh!
Thanks Frunkstar.
The Irish 3 Packs came from a guy in the UK that I was trading with in the early 1990's.; I met him through an ad in Toy Shop Magazine.
At one time, I had seven different ones in my collection. The 3 Packs were considered pretty obscure back then. When I took a look at them again in 2011, I had no idea that they had become so desirable. I needed to sell some stuff due to bills and life issues, and listed them on Ebay. I was very, very surprised at how many collectors from all over the world messaged me to end the auctions early (which I never do). They did very well at auction, which was a huge blessing during a time of need. All three went to a collector in Australia.
These are photos of the three that I sold online in 2011. I don't have photos of two more that were sold locally in 2012, (Emperor/Dengar/Rancor Keeper and Dengar/C-3PO Removable Limbs/Anakin)

spacefigures3a.jpgswirishempr2nien.jpgswirishdengarc3lando.jpg.
Thought some on here might want the pictures for a photo archive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom