jokes

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Rafael Benitez: "Our new Winger cost five million. I call him our wonder player"
Sir Alex Ferguson: "Why's that?"
Rafael Benitez: "Everytime he plays I wonder why I bothered to buy him!"

: What's is the differance between Pamela Anderson and the Liverpool goal?
A: Pam's only got two tits in front of her

What do Pool Fans and sperm have in common?
A: One in 2,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q: What do you get if you cross a Monkey with a Liverpudlian?
A: Nothing. The monkeys are far too clever to screw a Liverpudlian.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
The Liverpool Olympics
Did you know that Liverpool had put a bid in for the Olympics? Here is a section of their bid that was leaked from the IOC...

OPENING CEREMONY
The Olympic flame will be ignited by a petrol bomb thrown into the arena by a native of the Toxteth area of the City, wearing the traditional costume of balaclava and shell suit.

THE EVENTS
In previous Olympics Liverpool's competitors have not been particularly successful. In order to redress the balance some of the events have been altered slightly to the advantage of the local athletes:

100 METRES SPRINT
Competitors will have to hold a video recorder and a microwave oven (one under each arm) and on the sound of a starting pistol a police dog will be released 10 metres behind the athletes.

110 METRES HURDLES
As above but with added obstacles, ie car bonnets, hedges, gardens, fences, walls etc.

HAMMER
The competitors will be allowed to make a choice of hammer, (Claw, Sledge etc). The winner will be the one who can cause the most grievous bodily harm to members of the public within their allotted time.

WEIGHTLIFTING
From a standing position competitors will have various electronic goods placed in their arms. In order to complete a lift these must then be taken through the shop door and placed in a mate's van.

FENCING
Entrants will be asked to dispose of as much stolen jewellery as possible within five minutes.

SHOOTING
A series of targets will be set up to establish the competitor's ability over a range of disciplines The targets to be as follows: 1 - A Moving Police Van 2 - A Post Office Clerk 3 - A Bank Teller or Securicor Driver 4 - Their next door neighbours youngest child NB - This target to be followed by the ritual cry of 'I thought he was a Bizzy' or 'He pulled a knife on me'.

CYCLING TIME TRIALS
Competitors will be asked to break into the Liverpool University bike shed and take an expensive mountain bike owned by some Mummy's Boy from the country on his first trip away from home - Against the clock.

CYCLING PURSUIT
As above however this time the break in must occur at Liverpool Police Station and must be witnessed by an officer.

TIME TRIAL
The competitor who can waste the most of the court's valuable time before being found guilty will be adjudged the winner.

MODERN PENTATHLON
Amended to include mugging, breaking & entering, flashing, joyriding and arson.
THE MARATHON
A safe route has yet to be decided, but the competitors will be issued with sharp sticks and bags with which to pick up dog ****, crisp packets and used hypodermic syringes on their way round.

MEN'S 50Km WALK
Q - Why does the Mersey run through Liverpool?
A - Because if it walked it would get mugged. Therefore for safety reasons this event has been cancelled.

RELAY
Each of four competitors to remove an appliance of their choice from a house in Cheshire and get it back to Liverpool using at least four different stolen cars.

DISCUS
Will be decided by which contestant can get a hubcap off a car and throw it to his mate the fastest. In addition the following 'exhibition events' designed at promoting the local culture will be introduced.

BASEBALL
Each competitor to be given a stainless steel baseball bat. Last person standing wins.

CLOSING CEREMONY
In an attempt to capture the timeless beauty of Liverpool, competitors from every nation will be chased across Stanley Park by Knife wielding locals.

They will then scatter to the four corners of the City to find their car aerial ripped off, driver side window broken and stereo liberated, with no sign of the lad who charged 50p 'to look after their motor'.
Their assailants will return to the park providing a riot of colour and sound as their shell suits converge. The Olympic flame (if still in place) will be extinguished by eight Scallies forming a circle and pissing on it.
The closing speech will consist of the words 'Everyone in Liverpool's a natural comedian you know' . No-one will laugh. Each visitor will be hugged on exiting the stadium and will return home to find their wallet missing.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Someone get you a joke book about Liverpool fans?

:lol: i will save the rest until tomorrow night

just put utd football jokes on the google search , you should come up with some to put on here .

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Like the olympics one, that's actually pretty clever.

Nah didn't double click at all, must be my computer being shite!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
The Liverpool Olympics
Did you know that Liverpool had put a bid in for the Olympics? Here is a section of their bid that was leaked from the IOC...

OPENING CEREMONY
The Olympic flame will be ignited by a petrol bomb thrown into the arena by a native of the Toxteth area of the City, wearing the traditional costume of balaclava and shell suit.

THE EVENTS
In previous Olympics Liverpool's competitors have not been particularly successful. In order to redress the balance some of the events have been altered slightly to the advantage of the local athletes:

100 METRES SPRINT
Competitors will have to hold a video recorder and a microwave oven (one under each arm) and on the sound of a starting pistol a police dog will be released 10 metres behind the athletes.

110 METRES HURDLES
As above but with added obstacles, ie car bonnets, hedges, gardens, fences, walls etc.

HAMMER
The competitors will be allowed to make a choice of hammer, (Claw, Sledge etc). The winner will be the one who can cause the most grievous bodily harm to members of the public within their allotted time.

WEIGHTLIFTING
From a standing position competitors will have various electronic goods placed in their arms. In order to complete a lift these must then be taken through the shop door and placed in a mate's van.

FENCING
Entrants will be asked to dispose of as much stolen jewellery as possible within five minutes.

SHOOTING
A series of targets will be set up to establish the competitor's ability over a range of disciplines The targets to be as follows: 1 - A Moving Police Van 2 - A Post Office Clerk 3 - A Bank Teller or Securicor Driver 4 - Their next door neighbours youngest child NB - This target to be followed by the ritual cry of 'I thought he was a Bizzy' or 'He pulled a knife on me'.

CYCLING TIME TRIALS
Competitors will be asked to break into the Liverpool University bike shed and take an expensive mountain bike owned by some Mummy's Boy from the country on his first trip away from home - Against the clock.

CYCLING PURSUIT
As above however this time the break in must occur at Liverpool Police Station and must be witnessed by an officer.

TIME TRIAL
The competitor who can waste the most of the court's valuable time before being found guilty will be adjudged the winner.

MODERN PENTATHLON
Amended to include mugging, breaking & entering, flashing, joyriding and arson.
THE MARATHON
A safe route has yet to be decided, but the competitors will be issued with sharp sticks and bags with which to pick up dog ****, crisp packets and used hypodermic syringes on their way round.

MEN'S 50Km WALK
Q - Why does the Mersey run through Liverpool?
A - Because if it walked it would get mugged. Therefore for safety reasons this event has been cancelled.

RELAY
Each of four competitors to remove an appliance of their choice from a house in Cheshire and get it back to Liverpool using at least four different stolen cars.

DISCUS
Will be decided by which contestant can get a hubcap off a car and throw it to his mate the fastest. In addition the following 'exhibition events' designed at promoting the local culture will be introduced.

BASEBALL
Each competitor to be given a stainless steel baseball bat. Last person standing wins.

CLOSING CEREMONY
In an attempt to capture the timeless beauty of Liverpool, competitors from every nation will be chased across Stanley Park by Knife wielding locals.

They will then scatter to the four corners of the City to find their car aerial ripped off, driver side window broken and stereo liberated, with no sign of the lad who charged 50p 'to look after their motor'.
Their assailants will return to the park providing a riot of colour and sound as their shell suits converge. The Olympic flame (if still in place) will be extinguished by eight Scallies forming a circle and pissing on it.
The closing speech will consist of the words 'Everyone in Liverpool's a natural comedian you know' . No-one will laugh. Each visitor will be hugged on exiting the stadium and will return home to find their wallet missing.

i carnt be bothered to read them never mind be sad enought to type them out

heres one manu think they are gonna get something on saturday

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
NEWSFLASH.the cumbria train driver is being questioned by the police.he says a paki caused the crash."was he on the tracks "ask the cops."no he was in a field but i got the bastard :lol: :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i carnt be bothered to read them never mind be sad enought to type them out

heres one manu think they are gonna get something on saturday

i didn't type them mate just copy and pasted from a joke web site.

you have got to read them they are so funny, and not about lfc just scousers mate. i think you would love the baseball :lol: :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
boy being attacked in street by savage dog,a man kills dog and saves boy.local repoter gets it on camera and says to bloke tomorrows head line will read blackman saves boy.man says i am not black ,so reporter says indian saves boy from crazed animal .man says i am not indian i am a pakistanni.so reporter says paki bastard kills family pet

feel76

Padawan
A bear and a rabbit are shitting in the forrest.

The rabbit asks: so do you also have the problem that the **** always sticks to your fur?

No, says the bear and whipes his ass of with the rabbit.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
feel76 said:
A bear and a rabbit are shitting in the forrest.

The rabbit asks: so do you also have the problem that the **** always sticks to your fur?

No, says the bear and whipes his ass of with the rabbit.

:lol: delerious, eddie murphy

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Liverpool FC
A young Iranian was signed by Liverpool FC because the scouts said he was brilliant.
Manchester United come to town and is battering Liverpool 4-0. The Liverpool manager calls the new Iranian lad from the bench and brings him on with 20 minutes to go. Within 15 minutes the kid has done some fantastic skill and scored 5 goals. Liverpool win 5-4
Later he calls him mum.
"Mum, mum I've just scored 5 goals in 15 minutes and we won 5-4"
"oh that's fantastic. Meanwhile your dad stepped out of the door and got shot. The house has been ransacked and me and your sister have been repeatedly raped"
"Oh mama I'm so sorry", replied the footballer.
"You should be it was your idea to move to Liverpool in the first place!"

jayjedi

Sith Lord
What do you call 100 nuns in a shop? Virgin Megastore.

What do you call a Scottish cloakroom attendant?

Angus McCoatup

Two nuns are driving down a road late at night when a vampire jumps onto the bonnet.

The nun who is driving says to the other, "Quick! Show him your cross."

So the other nun leans out of the window and shouts, "Get off our f*cking car."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom