Help needed with unusual Luke farm boy

hellhippie

Jedi Master
looks like a short pour to me , when I saw the broken part on the back of the neck I got excited for a second and though it might be a pbp but no such luck im afraid

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Yes seems to be most people's opinion that it's a short pour but would still like an expert to take a look at it just in case it's a pre prodution only thing is that the experts live in the states and that would require me sending and don't think the authenticating service comes cheap either ?

emilywallis

Youngling
Hi Cardbackkid

Am posting from the BBC ONE consumer series, Fake Britain. Did you ever get your Luke farm boy authenticated?

We're putting on a special event in Bristol on 10th November - at East Bristol Auction House. We're asking people to bring items relating to film memorabilia to be authenticated. We'll have experts on hand to authenticate and value pieces. We'd love to see your Luke farm boy - we can cover travel expenses - drop me a line for more details [email protected]

Thanks

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
emilywallis said:
Hi Cardbackkid

Am posting from the BBC ONE consumer series, Fake Britain. Did you ever get your Luke farm boy authenticated?

We're putting on a special event in Bristol on 10th November - at East Bristol Auction House. We're asking people to bring items relating to film memorabilia to be authenticated. We'll have experts on hand to authenticate and value pieces. We'd love to see your Luke farm boy - we can cover travel expenses - drop me a line for more details [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Emily, if you want a real scoop you should check this out. Tens of thousands of pounds of fakes here: http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37441

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
emilywallis said:
Hi Cardbackkid

Thanks

Hi Emily , the luke farmboy was a legit factory error so wouldn't of been of interest to your to show but definitely check out the link Edd posted above.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
Hi all , I recently picked up this Luke farm boy that doesn't have any coo/date markings on it it's been suggested that it's a "short shot" but would just like some more opinions on it please ... chances of it being a pre production piece are slim I know but I've been very lucky in the past :)

I have never had one in my hand, but I have seen one before in a collection on the internet years ago, cool that you have such a figure 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom