got, got , NEED: Topps Journey to TFA trading

SOJ

Sith Lord
I've started a thread in the modern section for trading new topps card set; Journey to the Force Awakens featuring vintage-ish style trading cards.

Saw these in Tesco last week and picked up a shed load and have plenty to swap. (I know, I know I'm buying into the hype machine but the collector in me compells me to complete the set now.)

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26915&p=361675#p361675

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm in! Sadly got man flu at the moment but might try to get out and get some a bit later...

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
****. I wasn't going to do this, then I saw them. Liking the vintage look of them so I got a couple of multipacks, an album and a tin.
It's a slippery slope!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Lom said:
Mr-shifter said:
****. I wasn't going to do this, then I saw them. Liking the vintage look of them so I got a couple of multipacks, an album and a tin.
It's a slippery slope!

You know it, I'm in as well :roll:

Ian

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've got the taste for Topps cards now I've completed my vintage set, will look into these :D

Back in 1983 I used to spend all my lunch money on Return of the Jedi stickers, here we go again! :shock:

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Christ does anywhere actually sell these?! :shock:

W.H. Smiths have the albums but no cards and Forbidden Planet doesn't even have anything in yet.

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
You should have no issue finding plenty of them in Sainsburys! That's where I've been picking mine up

Now to get onto that thread and get my doubles ready for trade!

Jez

Sith Lord
I've bought nothing, repeat nothing from the new line whatsoever :| :roll: :oops: :cry: :?
I'm not sure how i feel about that either

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Jez said:
I've bought nothing, repeat nothing from the new line whatsoever :| :roll: :oops: :cry: :?
I'm not sure how i feel about that either

Such a bellend

:lol:

Nothing like a well thought out and intellectual response to get the debate going. Love it!

Jez, read your thread about not buying anything and whilst I 99.98% agree with you, I think you should enter into the spirit just a little. I've bought these and the Sphero BB8. I'd like a First Order 6" black series trooper too, but will probably draw the line there....for now.

Come on mate, get yourself of down Waitrose or wherever you pampered flyboys shop and pick yourself up a few packet. Double dare you.

atommeister

Hi guys and girls,

I have been buying these for a wee while now and so far I think the Topps distribution between is not exactly even, I would be looking to trade for the 20+ cards I have left of the main numbered sets and I have a couple of Limited Edition cards to trade as well.

Id love to know if someone would like to trade as it goes back to my love of the 1997 Topps card collection for me, ah the wasted pocket money...

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
atommeister said:
Hi guys and girls,

I have been buying these for a wee while now and so far I think the Topps distribution between is not exactly even, I would be looking to trade for the 20+ cards I have left of the main numbered sets and I have a couple of Limited Edition cards to trade as well.

Id love to know if someone would like to trade as it goes back to my love of the 1997 Topps card collection for me, ah the wasted pocket money...
Welcome mate, get yourself over to this thread to see what swaps might be available...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26915&p=361675#p361675

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom