Garage load of vintage for sale - help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: I have read everything again and have to say great cards and figures in them pictures. Wish I had them :)
But this whole thread is hilarious from the very start to finish. For awhile I couldn't understand the toes and toenails thing :? but I know now. This is great reading hope it goes well for everyone.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I am interested in them as a bulk buy but my confidence is not 100% after your opening salvo on some very well respected members here.
Can we put this down to a misunderstanding? Nobody likes to be insulted but as a newer member and one who is looking to find a buyer for a very large amount of mocs I think you should have been a little more reserved in your response.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
I am interested in them as a bulk buy but my confidence is not 100% after your opening salvo on some very well respected members here.
Can we put this down to a misunderstanding? Nobody likes to be insulted but as a newer member and one who is looking to find a buyer for a very large amount of mocs I think you should have been a little more reserved in your response.

be fair on the bloke.

people on here slagged off someone they didnt know and then they got butt hurt because he showed up, haha! :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Would be great if someone on here did manage to buy this lot and then share the love - if money/prices could be sorted out it's a win win win

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Can't remember when I've read a thread full of so much bravado and bollocks. You, sir, are a gobshite.

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
Wow, where's Tie Fighter Boy when you need a welcoming party? :lol:

I'm a little late to this party, but if the carded lot is still for sale I'd be interested in your asking price.

If it's a valuation your after, you might have been better off holding the moral high ground for a little bit longer...

It's quite a collection, what's making you leave the hobby?

Joe

Grand Master
Wow this looks like it was a good one :)

Ok, here we go:

Robami4u - Regardless of what was said about your collection, your manky toes or your football team - this is not the way to interact with potential buyers. Swearing at people you expect to get valuation help from? Really?

While you may have been a member here since 2014 I should remind you that you have not interacted with the forum whatsoever until now..that means nobody can vouch for you, nobody knows you and nobody trusts you. Registration date means nothing if you haven't ever taken the time to interact with the community here.

If you wish to use the forum to sell your collection then it's this simple: You (as the seller) have to work out what you want for your items (either selling as a lot or individually) then....here comes the magical part: you list it!

Locking this rather pointless thread. Don't allow your next one to descend into chaos please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom