Resealed figures help

nz24

Youngling
Hi Guys,

Ive been offered quite a big collection and there's a few bits im unsure of. There are numerous card backs with original bubbles with the original figures and weapons put back in the bubbles, i will attach some pics and if anyone has ay advice it'll be greatly appreciated. There are more than the ones in the pictures just trying to get an idea of what to offer. Thanks

5.jpg
4.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Without decent pictures of each item no one will bother helping you. Also worth thinking how else you might evaluate such a purchase, and what those other sources of expertise may cost. No one here will ask for payment (I hope) for valuation help etc, but regulars providing free appraisals and identification might hope you interact and contribute, at least as much as you take.

nz24

Youngling
No problem, i will get some better pictures from the seller, only just got back into star wars after years off, so only just joined the forum, thanks

Fawns61

Padawan
Without decent pictures of each item no one will bother helping you. Also worth thinking how else you might evaluate such a purchase, and what those other sources of expertise may cost. No one here will ask for payment (I hope) for valuation help etc, but regulars providing free appraisals and identification might hope you interact and contribute, at least as much as you take.

Good point @lejackal - I myself am probably guilty of not contributing very much too but that is mainly because I don't possess the knowledge of all you brilliant regulars on here, so don't feel that I can be of much help.

I for one DO appreciate each and every bit of help freely given to all of us :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom