Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 4

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Cantina Adventure Set has never been in the semi final before. Can Blue Snaggletooth and his fellow figures make another surprise and go to the semi final for the first time ? :unsure:

Endor Chase Complete Playpack has also never been in the semi final before. Will this be the first time that we will see the speeder bike, leia, wicket and the 2 biker scouts go to the semi final ? :unsure:

Jabba The Hutt Action Playset, King of the playsets the winner from 2020 and 2022. We have to go all back to 2019 since the mighty jabba was not in the semi final. So I guess it would be a very big surprise if we do not see it in the semi final :oops:

Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset has also not been in the semi final before. So for the first time we will get 1 or 2 new playset from this group in the semi final. Since we have 3 playset in this group that has not been in the semi final before. Who will make it ? and who will be knocked out ? :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 3 days

Let the Vote Begin

Cantina Adventure Set.JPG

Endor Chase Complete Playpack.jpg

Jabba The Hutt Action Playset.jpg

Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cantina Adventure with the mighty Blue Snaggletooth and his fellow figures and Endor Chase Complete Playpack with the speeder bike, leia wicket and the 2 biker scouts have my vote because they are so cool and kenner should have had figures in all their playset (y)

sith-smith

Grand Master
LOTJ - Love the escape pod and Jabba - last large SW set I got as a Kid, Christmas '84

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
As a figure collector there's only two I can vote for, the other two are a bit lame….IMO.😔🤔😏

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jabba The Hutt Action Playset and Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset are ready for the semi finals.

Endor Chase Complete Playpack was only 3 votes from also going to the semi finals

Thanks for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom