Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 3

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Cloud City Playset has never been in the semi final before. Can it do it in 2023 ? :unsure:

Dagobah Action Playset was in the final last year and lost. So if it get knocked out today then I guess it will be a big surprise :oops:

Death Star from Palitoy has always been in the semi final. So again it would be a big surprise if that playset get knocked out today :oops:

Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset has been 2 times in the semi final. Can it do it again or are this group to hard for it ? :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 3 days

Let the Vote Begin

Cloud City Playset.jpg

Dagobah Action Playset.jpg

Death Star from Palitoy.jpg

Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cloud City Playset and Dagobah Action Playset got my votes. Cloud city for the 4 figures that followed with the playset and dagobah playset for just being a cool playset with foam for the swamp :)

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
Cloud City and Dagobah for me, I didn't own any of the other two so no attachment to them.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
15 members have been voting so far and it looks like 2 playset taking the lead. Can the 2 other playset come back into the fight :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
20 members have voted and it looks like the 3rd playset is getting closer to coming back into the fight :unsure: Will we have a fight just before the match end :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dagobah Action Playset and Death Star from Palitoy are the winners. Both got 14 votes and are ready to the next round without a fight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom