Forum member: SKYLINE......avoid

chazb73

Sith Lord
jackabina said:
Right. Just to update my situation with Skyline!
I've kept quiet on this, and not got involved until this is resolved. Now it's resolved! I paid for my goods on the 16th Jan, and have got nothing. I asked him for, and got told I could have, a refund on the 9th Feb but I wouldn't clear until 15th. I've been in contact with him a couple of times since, and just keep being fobbed off. I've ended the situation by telling him to keep my money, as he clearly needs it more than me if he's prepared to **** people about like this.
In conclusion, If any of you are expecting anything from this fella, give it up. There's more chance of Arsenal winning the Champions league.

Man, that just stinks :evil:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
jackabina said:
Right. Just to update my situation with Skyline!
I've kept quiet on this, and not got involved until this is resolved. Now it's resolved! I paid for my goods on the 16th Jan, and have got nothing. I asked him for, and got told I could have, a refund on the 9th Feb but I wouldn't clear until 15th. I've been in contact with him a couple of times since, and just keep being fobbed off. I've ended the situation by telling him to keep my money, as he clearly needs it more than me if he's prepared to **** people about like this.
In conclusion, If any of you are expecting anything from this fella, give it up. There's more chance of Arsenal winning the Champions league.

Well played on waiting for the dust to settle before making your statement...

Sorry to hear you have lost your money though. :cry:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Sorry to hear this......it would appear that Daniel is a scamming gimp...I guess a leopard never changes it's spots, etc etc.....I dont care if some people received their items, he is a fool....needless to say I'm out of pocket to, no contact, no refund.....karma can be a bitch though Daniel..... :wink:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Dublinjeff said:
Sorry to hear this......it would appear that Daniel is a scamming gimp...I guess a leopard never changes it's spots, etc etc.....I dont care if some people received their items, he is a fool....needless to say I'm out of pocket to, no contact, no refund.....karma can be a bitch though Daniel..... :wink:

Still got my fingers crossed for you Jeff... Don't think it will do any bloody good for you though. :(

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Cc4rhu said:
Surely he's done enough to go in the sellers to avoid section?

Potentially now yes - but when this thread was started he was still talking to people, and it had (allegedly) only been a few days since he had posted the stuff. Nobody seemed to consider the fact that calling him out was likely to make things end this way. Oh well.

If it does turn out that you both get scammed (eg the figures don't arrive/he doesn't refund) then yes of course this thread can go in there.

jackabina

Sith Lord
Edd, I purposly kept quiet for the very reason you are saying and have given him every opportunity to put this right. I havent called him names, slagged him off or given him any reason not to refund me. He's had 5 weeks to sort this out!If this issue involved you and I, and arrose only this morning, It could, and would be sorted out within minites.
I tried to help this prick and he still ripped me off.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
No you didn't mate, unfortunately that didn't stop a load of people that aren't even involved from laying the boot in and thus helping screwing you and Jeff over though. As said a week ago, due to the fact some of the items he sent out were received, it's quite likely that he either would have eventually sent the rest or refunded if he hadn't been hounded. Again not excusing what he's done, but it could have been handled better by all. There's even an email from him saying why he's not going to give the money back, it's all in black and white.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
My query about the Royal Mail claim is at the bottom......

Words fail me.....
:roll: :evil:

I would say it's this one....I just want to clarify I was nothing but polite with this idiot until it became apparent that he would not be sorting it out.....he is just ignoring emails now. Clearly he could care less what people call him or think of him as Neil never even got involved here and has been robbed as well.....it would be interesting to know the values of the packages that did arrive?

The reason I am referred to ad a 'twat' by him was because I said I would be contacting the relevant authorities....which I still am going to do, he has sent emails admitting a transaction took place with me....

mumbo

Sith Lord
I apologise if my comments antagonised this prickl, but seriously if you are a person of honour and integrity then you would resolve the issue regardless of some slagging off, sticks and stones......

The fact it has come to this shows that he couldn't be trusted and given that Neil didn't get involved shows he is a pure scambag. What a pathetic excuse to cover his scamming ass, people were mean to me so I'm not going to give them the items they paid for or refund them their money, once a tool always a tool and the sooner he goes in the 'to avoid' thread the sooner other unsuspecting buyers can be forewarned.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
To be fair (now) the likelihood is that he probably still would have ripped you off anyway, so in a sense you're right. But in these situations it never helps to start antagonising the person (unless like Robbie you are serious about it) if there's even a slim chance he may do the right thing. Anyway I hope nobody lost too much money, and hopefully we can all put it down to experience. How many people actually did receive what they bought or a refund?

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
As I mentioned I got my refund, took a little while as he didn't have the funds cleared but did get it and got a lot of communication as well. This was early January.
Sorry for everyone else who got screwed over.

You all have the guys details though.....
I chase anyone up in my business who owes us anything and don't rest until I have the money or the relevant action has been taken.
It always gives me great satisfaction to make sure that this is done and no one gets one over on me no matter how little the amount is.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
just a quick update in relation to this....I spoke with Royal Mail this morning. For international mail you have to wait 20 working days before submitting a claim for a lost item....fair enough. For a standard non registered item, which is the way my package was sent, the seller us covered up to £46 providing they have the postal receipt....not tracking ref etc, just the receipt.

Basically I asked so, if the item is valued at £21 and he has a receipt, he gets the money back and they said YES...

Also, once a person files a claim they are provided with a unique reference number.

Now considering I haven't been provided with epithet proof of postage or the unique claim number I am not holding out much hope......but thought this might be useful info for future reference.

As you say though pigcity, I won't be letting this go either....I know it's only a small amount but it's the principle....

i know it is a little late but i will have my two pence worth, i am one of those bftb members that has had hassles with danny the wonder seller, i've collected toys for about 5 years i've had two deals in that time which have infuriated me, one was an american seller that done me for £100 the other was Daniel, this was 4 years ago he sold on ebay i brought then waited 3 months for my items which were **** and nothing like the picture on ebay, i was newish to the game at the time and i did let it slide foolishly, hindsight i should have made more of a deal of it than i did had i of seen his for sale thread earlier i could of given a heads up for that i am sorry, we regardless of what you collect are in this for the love of toys the nostalgia the OCD and the enjoyment and humour with like minded collectors, you do get bad eggs however to get one that tries to screw you for cash is crap.

a few months ago through bftb daniel attempted to sell me something privately this was my response

Message subject: Re: Eddie's list of Required Items He Needs To End his miser
Sent: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:50 pm
To: skyline

i have had time to consider your offer and i'm going to have to decline, i understand how your probably going to feel but i can't let this go without giving a reason why, i was troubled somewhat as i seem to remember buying from you before and being given the run around on postage and although it was a few figures it took far far to long to recieve them, i have made a few inqueries into it and there are a few guys that have waited to long and some still waiting for items to be posted or delivered for me it is totally unacceptable to buy an item and then be made to wait for weeks for it to be posted there are no excuses, a lack of feedback aswell is another sore point you need to sort this out, i have no desire whatsoever to sound like i'm being an asshole but i am aware that is what you will think, you need to sort this out if you do i would deal with you but as it stands i wouldn't want the hassle.

eddie

his response

Message subject: Re: Eddie's list of Required Items He Needs To End his miser
Sent: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm
To: gung-hoeddie

Hi no worries, I know im not perfect, but some one sent me a link saying you was after it so I could only offer

no your not perfect mateyboy..

browny

Jedi Master
Eddie that is a very polite reply to his email mate 8)

This guy is a prize ****ing chopper and deserves to be called out,sadly for jeff it cost him money but at least none of us will fall for it with him again...

Anyone know where this prick resides?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom