First 10 Empire characters on Palitoy 30 back.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Cracking set mate.

It's been fun watching you put this together and slowly upgrade.

More than anything it's a fantastic demonstration of persistence, patience and determination! 8)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Thanks pal and indeed all u guys comments :)
Yeh u gotta have a bit of patience, endurance and a bit of belief :!:

I will b posting my 2nd series set-missing 1 to complete(Fett :!: ) but that may well b as far as I ever get which again I can live with :wink:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Only just seen this, as I've not been on for a while.

Fantastic set, as Gary said, the time and dedication it's taken is very much evident and having seen them, they are all very nice examples.

Top collection by a top bloke 8)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Oh thanks v much for the kind words man :D
As many already know it's because of mainly urself and Gary too that I was able to put this set together :!:
I often think of u guys when I look at the set and it makes it all a bit more special 8)

Thanks pal :)

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Wow indeed Jon, there's some seriously rare cards there and in fantastic condition. I don't think I've ever seen those 3 on 30B's before, arguably rarer than their 30a counterparts. This is a serious collection for sure. Hope 2017 brings you that 30B Fett on a £50 buy it now! :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Ha! I often have that dream Andy, or finding it in a loft somewhere-which is prob the only way I will ever bag one :lol:

Cheers pal. Yeh regarding the B cards I have certainly seen a small handful of WBGs on A and only mine on B(apart from Gary's) but I have never seen another A or B in the condition of mine i.e. With the perfect gold trim jacket etc 8) As for the Bossk and IG, both A or B seem near impossible but the A card maybe slightly tougher as I have seen none-apart from Gary's :!:

maxf

Jedi Master
I've told you this before - but need to say it on the thread too...Wow! They look amazing mate - well done putting them together!

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Gary's 30A Bossk ultimately came from me a long time ago. I picked it up as part of a badly described lot at Sheffield auction gallery before selling it to an old collector called Ardy who I presume sold on to Gary. Your 30B looks in slightly better knick as I recall.

Thanks for sharing. Love looking at rare cards.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Was going to say Andy u prob got a lot more info to share than me mate with u being well involved long b4 I got stuck in :!:

Lee Gregory got hold of that Bossk on a trade with a 45a Stormtrooper if mem serves. Was just lucky Lee decided to pass it on.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
maxf said:
I've told you this before - but need to say it on the thread too...Wow! They look amazing mate - well done putting them together!

Many thanks mate, I appreciate it :)

SOJ

Sith Lord
Love me a 30 back, this lot rocks. Definitely my favourite cardback layout design.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom