eBay rogues

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
No way pal...not worth it :wink:

Some shrivelled up Pratt, with nothing better to do than think he can hide behind the net, and write spiteful malicious comments. Karma will deliver just reward.

Rise above it made report him and remember respect comes from within, others need to earn the right to give it to you, you have ours on the forum, we know your a good guy and a SWFUKer, so bollocks to him mate,

:D

chazb73

Sith Lord
:lol: Just got this email from stubiewubie-2008 (remember that ebay user name chaps)

"Ha ha yeah ok then cos am that bothered ya geek al just save em for another ten years ya biff, go away ya boring!!! Go and play with ya little toy soldiers. Kid!!!"

I actually laughed out loud at this one :lol: He really is a degenerate :lol:

I had emailed him stating his name was now known on all good SW forums :D

chazb73

Sith Lord
I think that last email is in insult to each one of us - cock

What do you think Todd would say to this guy! :lol: Over to you mate :lol:

chazb73

Sith Lord
:lol: That's what I was thinking mate - and I'm the illiterate :lol:

Complaint made :D great links mate thanks Mike :)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
chazb73 said:

Not sure. Reading it made my head hurt. Maybe........ "Sorry about the lobotomy". :D

chazb73

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
chazb73 said:

Not sure. Reading it made my head hurt. Maybe........ "Sorry about the lobotomy". :D

:lol:

TC-14

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
chazb73 said:

Todd rising to the occasion with the sword of truth. The perfect retort.

Don't let the abusive e-mail linger in your thoughts, Andy. This idiot really doesn't deserve any of your attention. Ebay cock, indeed :roll:

itfciain

Grand Master
TC-14 said:
tiefighterboy said:
chazb73 said:

Don't let the abusive e-mail linger in your thoughts, Andy. This idiot really doesn't deserve any of your attention. Ebay cock, indeed :roll:

I'm not sure that is a great image - Todd rising to the occasion with his sword of truth :eek: :eek:

chazb73

Sith Lord
TC-14 said:
tiefighterboy said:
chazb73 said:

Indeed buddy

TC-14

Sith Lord
chazb73 said:
Cc4rhu said:
Not sure how far Tc-14 is from there.

Ahh my good friend Martin :D

Funnily ebough I have a vader case for sale in my thread (shamless pun :lol: ) is £12 a decent price guys - not sure on these :?
Bloody hell fire, I've only just read this page! I'm a couple of miles away from Pontefract! Andy, if you're still having trouble with this seller, tell me what you want me to do and I'll go sort it, no problem. I've got a rubbish left hook, so punching isn't on the cards :lol: but I'll gladly pick up the items for you and post them on, no problem.

You should have messaged me straight away, mate! Always glad to help :D

chazb73

Sith Lord
I did think of it Martin then I thought naa - he can shove his items - he left a neg comment on my ebay feedback (a positive but neg comment) - "Avoid at all costs doesnt pay for items and can't read either" :lol:

What made me mad was he tried to extort £25 for P&P - funny he didn't mention that bit :? :lol:

chazb73

Sith Lord
I just had another email from this cock

"Or dam it a sold mi star wars figures for 7 pound thought want gunner sell em ha ha"

Have no idea what it says to be honest - I think he's boasting that he has just sold his crap

I reported the twat to ebay this morning - does anyone know if ebay get back to you regarding issues of harassment abusive mail complaints?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Don't know buddy :?:

I know one thing for sure, this guy must have problems mate, given his emails I think there are issues in abundance for this person :?

Thank goodness we are all normal :? :lol:

TC-14

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
...not sure that is a great image - Todd rising to the occasion with his sword of truth :eek: :eek:
:lol: :lol:

chazb73 said:

"Or dam it a sold mi star wars figures for 7 pound thought want gunner sell em ha ha"
Deciphering street slang/text speak makes me weary. Have nothing more to do with this poor excuse for a life form, and deal with ebay direct. I have no idea how proficient they are with claims of this nature, but I hope for the right outcome, Andy.

Thank goodness this idiot lives a couple of miles away from me, I don't think I would be able to contain myself in verbally taking him down a peg or two if I came face to face with him. Absolute scum.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
TC-14 said:
itfciain said:
...not sure that is a great image - Todd rising to the occasion with his sword of truth :eek: :eek:
:lol: :lol:

chazb73 said:

Deciphering street slang/text speak makes me weary. Have nothing more to do with this poor excuse for a life form, and deal with ebay direct. I have no idea how proficient they are with claims of this nature, but I hope for the right outcome, Andy.

Thank goodness this idiot lives a couple of miles away from me, I don't think I would be able to contain myself in verbally taking him down a peg or two if I came face to face with him. Absolute scum.

Restrain yourself Sir Martin, we will have no pistols at dawn Sir, we must all suffer for our sanity, and draw comfort in the fact that we tread the path of the righteous and penitent man.

TC-14

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Restrain yourself Sir Martin, we will have no pistols at dawn Sir, we must all suffer for our sanity, and draw comfort in the fact that we tread the path of the righteous and penitent man.

Ne'er a truer word said, my good fellow!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom