eBay rogues

8bitaaron

Padawan
eBay seller: bidfortuna

Bought an AFA 85 VCJ off him 4 weeks ago, paid straight away. After 2 weeks of contacting he finally got round to apparantly posting it, after a week had gone by i contacted him asking for the tracking number as it still hadnt arrived, he responded saying his partner had posted without tracking and should be with me in a couple days. Another week has gone by so i've contacted him one finally time stating i wanted a refund and an explanation, even gave him the oppitunity to come clean and we'd just forget about it and had no response, have now opened a case against him to get my money back as he has not refunded me. Massively disappointed and especially as it was a large sum of money which is now no doubt sitting in this pricks bank account. Please avoid.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Sounds like you're wasting your time contacting him over and over again. I'd have opened a case after 10 days. SImples.

8bitaaron

Padawan
PGowdy said:
Sounds like you're wasting your time contacting him over and over again. I'd have opened a case after 10 days. SImples.

This is the first time I've ever had any trouble with buying off eBay, in the future I will certainly be doing the same as yourself.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Rang a bell to me too, bought a loose Wally of him a while back. Smooth transaction but it was only a couple of quid, looks like he couldn't keep up the standards.

On my block list now :mrgreen:

8bitaaron

Padawan
On the bright side as soon as i'm refunded i'll have some spare cash to treat myself to something else! :D

Justin H

Padawan
I have had him making an offer on my vcj yesterday, luckily I smelt a rat, at_skyfall is the username he contacted me on

walkie

Sith Lord
eBay seller: bidfortuna

I currently have an open case with this guy, he sent me a kenner ERG instead of a lili ledy one.

Offered me a partial refund and gave me some bullshit about losing his job and I would have to wait, 3 weeks later nothing!!

Not answering messages on ebay, and I have a case open with him now.

Avoid !!!!

Banton989

Jedi Knight
I had a Ledy Tie Fighter Pilot off him, took a liitle while to arrive but turned out ok thank god lol!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Jediknight09gavin

Paid this lad quite a decent amount for a Luke Bespin moc. Ignored emails etc, Never shipped, money was only reclaimed after paypal dispute.

I see he has done this with a couple of moc recently, feedbacks are just now appearing on eBay as cases get resolved!

chazb73

Sith Lord
Thought I'd add this guy to the cock's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Figures-/281164107117?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=0dkN%252Fblgw4M3iF0Xcokvf8nbeTg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

OK so I'm part to blame for this one but I was pissed off after a couple of emails.

Now the P&P states £3 and collection in person is offered.

I thought great and won the auction, great price for some loosies and a carry case.
The guy emailed me and asked when would I like to pick them up? I emailed asking if he would post them to me.

His reply was yes that's fine but it will cost £25!! :eek:

I replied back stating that I got a vader case delivered recently (with figures) 2nd class for £8
I got a reply back stating no sorry pick up only - it does say this at the bottom of his listing although its a bit ambiguous. Bear in mind he states £3 P&P in the postage section

So basically he will post for £25 - **** :evil:

I doubt there is anything that can be done ...

chazb73

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Sounds like a right tool Andy! Blocked! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cheers buddy

If he had said I'm really sorry I made a mistake in my listing I would have cut him some slack

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom