Do Tie Fighter Pilots Still Smell Nice?

mumbo

Sith Lord
ponchobelt said:
i made an orange ice lollie once by putting the han carbonite block in the freezer from recollection :lol:

Yep that sounds familiar :lol:

Ive just had a whiff of mine and he certainly smells more appealing than the other random ones i tried, i reckon he has retained some of that fruity goodness, surely that adds some value to the figure :D

x-pack

Grand Master
mumbo said:
ponchobelt said:
i made an orange ice lollie once by putting the han carbonite block in the freezer from recollection :lol:

Yep that sounds familiar :lol:

Ive just had a whiff of mine and he certainly smells more appealing than the other random ones i tried, i reckon he has retained some of that fruity goodness, surely that adds some value to the figure :D

100% genuine TFP you have there :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
ponchobelt said:

Hmm ..now there's an idea :idea:

How about Star Wars figure ice cubes? Someone could make a mint from that ...just sending the patent off now 8)

mumbo

Sith Lord
xpack1 said:

How about Star Wars figure ice cubes? Someone could make a mint from that ...just sending the patent off now 8)

Sorry Lucas will have already beaten you to that :D

theslider

Sith Lord
I've get a few TFP but only a couple of them smell 'fruity'. Gave the Mrs a smell and she confirms that it does smell a lot like the Strawberry Shortcake figures as she used to have all of them.

x-pack

Grand Master
mumbo said:
xpack1 said:

Sorry Lucas will have already beaten you to that :D

Damn him!!!! :twisted:

x-pack

Grand Master
theslider said:
I've get a few TFP but only a couple of them smell 'fruity'. Gave the Mrs a smell and she confirms that it does smell a lot like the Strawberry Shortcake figures as she used to have all of them.

My Mrs would never sniff my TFP :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom