Craig Stevens Palitoy auction..?

skywalker

Jedi Master
Has anybody heard of this guy 'Craig Stevens' or the Palitoy auction he has coming up next year...?

I read about it somewhere last week but can not remember where.

Is Craig a member on here..?... (If so forgive me for my ignorance).

Cheers,

Simply Sci-fi

Jedi Knight
This is the completed advertising for the sale.

Craig.

Attachments

• vectisadvert2.jpg
    vectisadvert2.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 420

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Craig Stevens? As in the artist Craig Stevens?

I think I remember your art in the really early issues of the UK SW fan magazine. Did you publish a fanzine too?

Simply Sci-fi

Jedi Knight
SublevelStudios said:
Craig Stevens? As in the artist Craig Stevens?

I think I remember your art in the really early issues of the UK SW fan magazine. Did you publish a fanzine too?

I am a professional artist but I don't think my stuff ever got included in the old U.K Star Wars Fan Club Magazine. I was the fanzine editor and then the Chairman. My three dimensional work in much stronger than sketching etc, which is why my speciality is Lego sculpting.

Craig.

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Craig, I stumbled upon your Flickr feed while looking at the Growing Up With Star Wars Flickr feed in the other thread. Superb collection and incredible Lego pieces mate! :shock: Fantastic stuff.

Hope you don't mind me posting the link to it for others to take a look? It seems to be open to public viewing anyway. :wink:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/12871619@N03/

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Had a look at these today the 30 backs are very nice,should do very big money.Vectis fees are 20% plus VAT so roughly 24% which is a pretty big chunk.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hothrebel said:
Had a look at these today the 30 backs are very nice,should do very big money.Vectis fees are 20% plus VAT so roughly 24% which is a pretty big chunk.

Don't forget the 2% plus vat on top if you bid online. Their web bidding is ****. If anyone has their heart set on a piece and can't get there, reserve a phone line and bid over the phone. Also, they will take a cc number to open an account. If you don't contact them the day of a sale, they will just debit the card. I thought they would send an invoice.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Actually Ben that's not bee true on anything I e bought from them. I get an invoice and 7 days to contact them to arrange payment. Perhaps you just look shifty?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
That poster is pretty cool, I'm looking forward to this sale even more now.

As to vectis, they've never debited my card straight away but I have had to request an invoice a couple of times from them.

I'm Thinking of heading up to Vectis for this sale, anyone else thinking of going?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
Actually Ben that's not bee true on anything I e bought from them. I get an invoice and 7 days to contact them to arrange payment. Perhaps you just look shifty?

That's correct. I purchased something in yesterday's auction and I've got an email with several ways to pay within the next seven days. If you don't make payment in those seven days they then debit the money from the card you signed up with. My issue with the auction earlier in the year was that my father in law lives ten minutes from there and was going to arrange for him to collect my items, however day after I made payment they then helped themselves to another large chunk of money for postage, gave me no notice of it either. And yesterday it was an hour into the auction before I finally got their shitty internet live auction to work, luckily Star Wars items hadn't been up at that point.

There is some amazing pieces from Craig, will certainly be having a little go at a few if those pieces. Beautiful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom