Class of 2013

Wavy77

Padawan
Allright, time for me to add a little picture of my additions this summer.
A lot of this I acquired through this forum, from some of the great sellers who put up ace stuff here on a regular basis. Some of it I got on ebay.

I'm just a simple loosie collector at the moment. I own a few ROTJ mocs too, but I won't start continuing that until I've got a complete loose collection (or pretty much so).

I haven't really bought any new loosies since I was a kid, so picking up vintage Star Wars from where I left it in 85 is still quite new to me. I've mostly collected vintage collection figures the last couple of years, and decided it was finally time to go back to the real deal once and for all, and this forum really helped me catapult that process :D

Figursamling3.jpg

Jez

Sith Lord
Wicked loose collection! Loose figures still remain the best, character, history, memories...
You have some crackers there, I love the variety and colour.
Thanks for sharing

TC-14

Sith Lord
Good stuff, mate- that's a cracking collection, although your Hammerhead looks somewhat unsettled... keeping his wits about him while standing next to Greedo, no doubt :wink:

Is that the Steve Sansweet book there? I bought the very same upon joining this forum, it's a great reference guide when you're getting back into collecting.

All the best with your continuing acquisitions- keep us updated :D

Martin

Wavy77

Padawan
Maulster79 said:
Yak Face!

Great Start mate. :wink:

Real happy that I found a place in my budget for this fella at the same time as there was an "affordable" copy of him on ebay. I was real afraid that my girlfriend would ask me what I paid for him. Thank god she hasn't done that yet :wink:

Wavy77

Padawan
Dark Sith Lord said:
That's a great loose collection mate 8)

Look forward to watching it grow :)

Thanks mate :D

Actually I've also got my "real" collection of around 30 beaters from my childhood as we all do. At the moment I have about half of all figures released, so there's still plenty of room to grow :D

Wavy77

Padawan
TC-14 said:
Good stuff, mate- that's a cracking collection, although your Hammerhead looks somewhat unsettled... keeping his wits about him while standing next to Greedo, no doubt :wink:

Is that the Steve Sansweet book there? I bought the very same upon joining this forum, it's a great reference guide when you're getting back into collecting.

All the best with your continuing acquisitions- keep us updated :D

Martin

Yes, it's indeed Steve Sansweet's book. Great stuff in there, definitely. Especially since I also enjoy some of the modern figures (even though I'm pretty much strictly a "vintage collection" (10-12 line) guy when it comes to modern figures).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Great start mate, you have some really cool figures there 8) and display them well :D

Good luck with your focus :wink:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Nice collection so far :D and good choice to get Yak out the way. When I 1st started the figs I got quick was Blue Snag, Yak and Luke Stormie :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see more :mrgreen:

Peace

Wavy77

Padawan
Jedi_june said:
Nice collection so far :D and good choice to get Yak out the way. When I 1st started the figs I got quick was Blue Snag, Yak and Luke Stormie :mrgreen:

Peace

Well, here are some of the guys I bought from you+the rest of the additions of the day. Thanks a lot June:)

Figursamling x1.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wavy77 said:
Jedi_june said:

Peace

Well, here are some of the guys I bought from you+the rest of the additions of the day. Thanks a lot June:)

Great update 8)

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
A great start to a full run of loose figures.
Seeing this thread and a few others of late has inspired me to try harder to get my set completed a bit more

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom