Royal Naboo Starship

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Looking for a MSIB. Missed out on the one that sold on Vectis the other day and the irritation is just growing :)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
MSIB
😀

This does raise an issue however, the batteries have clearly stopped working - so do I leave or open up and remove them - battery leaks and the like, but that ship might have sailed already….

IMG_9377.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
MSIB
😀

This does raise an issue however, the batteries have clearly stopped working - so do I leave or open up and remove them - battery leaks and the like, but that ship might have sailed already….

View attachment 189199
That looks case fresh fantastic.
I have many sealed POTF2 items with batteries in that if they have leaked who will ever know.
I certainly wouldn't open that.
Feel free to PM with the cost, because it looks brilliant.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Cost wise I think it was OK, it was 185. Which is a lot less than the BIN's on evilbay and 35 more than the very nice looking ones (but had been opened) on Vectis the the other day, which both went for 150. So if 150 is the market price for complete, box item, 185 for a MSIB (and the box is in great nick) seems about right. Very much a first world view on the value of stuff I guess :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cost wise I think it was OK, it was 185. Which is a lot less than the BIN's on evilbay and 35 more than the very nice looking ones (but had been opened) on Vectis the the other day, which both went for 150. So if 150 is the market price for complete, box item, 185 for a MSIB (and the box is in great nick) seems about right. Very much a first world view on the value of stuff I guess :)
That is a great price, IMO.
Brilliant addition to any collection, if you have the space.

Latest posts

Top Bottom