Beards...who has one and who likes/hates shaving their beard

Joe

Grand Master
I hate shaving, with a passion, if I shave frequently its cool, but I am so lazy I always let it grow a bit too long then I have to go for the shaver, I am admittedly a pretty **** shaver as well, I normally cut myself and if I hurt myself I do the rest of the job pretty quickly and never do it nicely LOL

Anyone here have a beard, maintain a beard or just has some gripe about shaving regularly?
:mrgreen:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I hate shaving too. I used to shave before the weekend and then chase tail :D Now I'm married, I'm lazy and I leave it for weeks. I usually just use an electric trimmer so I have permanent stubble!! Regardless I'm an ugly ****er & I don't care :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
I talked to a few mates today actually James and it seems most guys hate shaving lol

So, new question, does anyone LIKE shaving or trimming their beard lol

Joe

Grand Master
burnsy said:
Bloody hate shaving, nearly as much as washing up.

I think I would rather wash up 5-6 times a month than shave! (I do it more than that now anyway :lol: )

Joe

Grand Master
James - I wish I hadn't hit puberty yet to shave that much but I am afraid at 25 I am pretty sure I have :mrgreen:

I bet there are some full on bearded people here... :!:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Tim is not shaving in Novemeber for charity(Movember). This is what he's going to look like
chopper-reid.jpg

browny

Jedi Master
Hate shaving too guys,sometimes get my missus to do it for me which is nice because she uses lotions etc..i'm not gay (honest!)

Always best to have beards in the winter though.

Joe

Grand Master
I like the way guys just learn to shave :lol: One day you either wake up and decide to start shaving or you suddenly realise you should have started a few months back as you look like charlie chaplin and won't ever find a girlfriend :mrgreen:

Out comes the BIC you find in the bathroom and you just start hacking away rofl!

I bleed like a bastard if I cut myself so I have one of these electrical shavers now, they are better than a razor but **** me if you let it grow it pulls them out and it hurts like ****!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tank1252

Jedi Master
aussiejames said:
Tim is not shaving in Novemeber for charity(Movember). This is what he's going to look like
chopper-reid.jpg

Lol, spot on James. Already got the tattoos so the mo will finish the look off. I'm not quite as fat as that fat ****er tho.....& i've got more of my ears still attached to my head!! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Used to have one long goatee (about 6 inches) but got rid of it the other month - wife hated it :mrgreen:
Just growing a full one now after seeing ZZ Top the other week - my excuse is it keeps me chin warm when I'm on my bike!
DSC01469.jpg

Dom

Jedi Master
Im not really one for shaving, but I do at least once a week. I do have a go over with the clippers every so often too and a bit of a neaten up with the razor.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I love the clean feeling after an overdue shave (if I manage to do it without hacking a lump of my face out). I tend to leave it to grow all weekend which annoys the missus :lol:

Clone Collector

Padawan
Beards....

When a beard is grown, it bears the owner a feeling of time honoured wisdom, he becomes an old sage who knows all, and enables others to see he can teach what he knows while he fiddles with some dried in noodles he finds every so often lurking in his hairy facial mass. He can gently stroke the beard as if it were a trusty old dog, a faithful companion who can give its opinion on the next choice of real ale he will sample.....it gives effect to the pipe that he then feel a particular need to stoke up and uses to gesticulate at road maps as he and his "chums" set of on a ramble.........a beard, when grown to it's fullest extent, is a living entity, and extension of the wearer, a symbiotic relationship of mutual need.

Never shave you beard.................let it grow to be the best it can be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom