Are you all ready for christmas ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Really?, I always thought he was green from what iv'e been told by people, i'm probably a victim of Chinese whispers. :lol:

see the link :wink: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

In 1905 he was also red :wink:

Ahh I see, so he was originally green, but ended up red before Coca Cola got their hands on him. :lol:

yes I think it was like that, but I have not read all of it yet :lol: I was just 99% sure that it was not because of coca cola :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok 1st door is open in my Darth Vader calendar. R2-D2 was in chocolate behind door no. 1 and a picture of C-3PO was behind the chocolate 8)

P1150685.JPG

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Putting the decorations up tomorrow. I've bought my 3 year old some cool Star Wars Stormtrooper pyjamas and she's given me a vintage Star Wars figure wishlist which includes another Leia and an Ewok (preferably the littlest one).

Nice a star wars stormie pyjamas, you should upload a picture of it :D It is so cool that kids today still want vintage star wars :wink:

Good luck tomorow with the decorations :wink:
Thought they looked pretty good with a bit of pink...

Attachments

• BB1A2F47-E509-406C-B1E2-3257D8CB071E.jpeg
    BB1A2F47-E509-406C-B1E2-3257D8CB071E.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 414

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
Grant_C said:
Hail Satan!

Satan :shock: :lol: what about santa :lol:

Santa is an anagram of Satan, and Santa actually wore a green outfit until Coca Cola decided to change it to red like Satan for their Coke ads...... anywho! :lol:
Anyone seen Rare Exports? Santa is pretty evil in that...

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Kids of today asking for vintage SW, wow, never would have thought that, great stuff. 8)

And then some people think vintage SW collecting will be over when all us lot are gone. :lol:
Here's my little collection for her so far. No point getting weapons as she loses them, and she takes off all the capes too as they can't run with them on.

Attachments

• 0505CBC1-532E-406D-B607-523CE53661BE.jpeg
    0505CBC1-532E-406D-B607-523CE53661BE.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 422

subzero

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:
Ok 1st door is open in my Darth Vader calendar. R2-D2 was in chocolate behind door no. 1 and a picture of C-3PO was behind the chocolate 8)

P1150685.JPG
Did it come with the hard to find pop-up Lightsaber?

Now there's a good business idea, an advent calendar with chocolates in the shape of vintage figures and a calendar design that looks like a cardback. :shock:

subzero

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
subzero said:
Kids of today asking for vintage SW, wow, never would have thought that, great stuff. 8)

And then some people think vintage SW collecting will be over when all us lot are gone. :lol:
Here's my little collection for her so far. No point getting weapons as she loses them, and she takes off all the capes too as they can't run with them on.

That's pretty cool, but yeah good point about the weapons, even if you got repro's they could still be a danger for swallowing.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
subzero said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:

P1150685.JPG

Now there's a good business idea, an advent calendar with chocolates in the shape of vintage figures and a calendar design that looks like a cardback. :shock:

How about a beer one...star wars themed ales...how about a nice darth malt or imperial stout..R2 beer 2 :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Clawrence said:
subzero said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

How about a beer one...star wars themed ales...how about a nice darth malt or imperial stout..R2 beer 2 :lol:

:lol: or what about Obeerwan Kenobi :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Putting the decorations up tomorrow. I've bought my 3 year old some cool Star Wars Stormtrooper pyjamas and she's given me a vintage Star Wars figure wishlist which includes another Leia and an Ewok (preferably the littlest one).

Nice a star wars stormie pyjamas, you should upload a picture of it :D It is so cool that kids today still want vintage star wars :wink:

Good luck tomorow with the decorations :wink:
Thought they looked pretty good with a bit of pink...

Nice, love the stormie heads 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:

P1150685.JPG

I wish it did, but no lightsaber. Maybe it is behind one of the other doors :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
subzero said:

Wow what a nice dad you are, beautiful figures :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:

P1150685.JPG

Yes please start the production now, so they will be ready for next christmas :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
subzero said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

as long as it is not Jawa Juice :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have been a little busy. So a little update from my calendar.

behind door no. 3 a X-wing Fighter and a piece with star wars logo.

P1150691.JPG

behind door no. 4 a Tie Fighter

P1150692.JPG

behind door no. 5 darth vader 8)

P1150693.JPG

behind door no. 6 a stormie

P1150694.JPG

behind door no. 7 C-3PO

P1150695.JPG

behind door no. 8 Darth Vader again 8)

P1150696.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom