Are you all ready for christmas ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
subzero said:
Kids of today asking for vintage SW, wow, never would have thought that, great stuff. 8)

And then some people think vintage SW collecting will be over when all us lot are gone. :lol:
She's only 3 but she loves playing with them, though they've all been renamed after her and her friends. She also cleans them with a wipe and sometimes stores them in bags just like Daddy does.

Lars I'll try and post a pic of the pjs tomorrow without her seeing so as not to spoil the surprise.

Thanks mate, sounds like your daughter will soon be a real vintage collector as her dad :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
subzero said:
Kids of today asking for vintage SW, wow, never would have thought that, great stuff. 8)

And then some people think vintage SW collecting will be over when all us lot are gone. :lol:
She's only 3 but she loves playing with them, though they've all been renamed after her and her friends. She also cleans them with a wipe and sometimes stores them in bags just like Daddy does.

That's class haha! :)

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
20171130_221806.jpg

Cheers everyone :p

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clawrence said:
Mini99 said:
Clawrence said:
20171130_221806.jpg
Classic! :lol:
Never seen one of those before. :shock:
Might be have to be a naughty boy and sneakily open a few more windows tonight... :lol:
Isn't that frowned upon?
You may get punished for that, possibly a big headache in the morning!?! :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
20171130_221806.jpg

Nice is it a beer calendar ? with 24 doors ? We have had beer calendar for years in denmark. With 24 different beers in them, one for each christmas day :lol: I have never tried them but I have heard they are great :D

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:
20171130_221806.jpg

Nice is it a beer calendar ? with 24 doors ? We have had beer calendar for years in denmark. With 24 different beers in them, one for each christmas day :lol: I have never tried them but I have heard they are great :D

24 bottles of beer & a glass for just £30 @ Morrisons is something not to be sniffed at, especially as similar products elsewhere are going for twice the price.

The beers include: St Edmunds Ale, Yardbirl Pale Ale, Belhaven Scottish Ale, Belhaven Craft Pilsner, Fraoch, Joke IPA, Manns Brown Ale, Hobgoblin, Marston's Resolution, Cameron's Strongarm, Cameron's Tontine, Ruddy Darter, King John, Gold Muddler, Quiver Bitter, Blue Tree Golden Ale, Double Chocolate Stout, Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale, Banana Bread Beer, Bombardier, Ramrod Ale, Youngs Light Ale, Courage Light Ale, Spitfire.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
Pomse2001 said:
Clawrence said:
20171130_221806.jpg

24 bottles of beer & a glass for just £30 @ Morrisons is something not to be sniffed at, especially as similar products elsewhere are going for twice the price.

The beers include: St Edmunds Ale, Yardbirl Pale Ale, Belhaven Scottish Ale, Belhaven Craft Pilsner, Fraoch, Joke IPA, Manns Brown Ale, Hobgoblin, Marston's Resolution, Cameron's Strongarm, Cameron's Tontine, Ruddy Darter, King John, Gold Muddler, Quiver Bitter, Blue Tree Golden Ale, Double Chocolate Stout, Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale, Banana Bread Beer, Bombardier, Ramrod Ale, Youngs Light Ale, Courage Light Ale, Spitfire.

Wow that is a cool calendar, I did not know you also had beer calendar in the uk 8)

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Grant_C said:
Hail Satan!

Satan :shock: :lol: what about santa :lol:

Santa is an anagram of Satan, and Santa actually wore a green outfit until Coca Cola decided to change it to red like Satan for their Coke ads...... anywho! :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
Grant_C said:
Hail Satan!

Santa is an anagram of Satan, and Santa actually wore a green outfit until Coca Cola decided to change it to red like Satan for their Coke ads...... anywho! :lol:

I have read that santa was also red before coca cola started their first commercial :?

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

I have read that santa was also red before coca cola started their first commercial :?

Really?, I always thought he was green from what iv'e been told by people, i'm probably a victim of Chinese whispers. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Really?, I always thought he was green from what iv'e been told by people, i'm probably a victim of Chinese whispers. :lol:

see the link :wink: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

In 1905 he was also red :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

see the link :wink: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

In 1905 he was also red :wink:

Ahh I see, so he was originally green, but ended up red before Coca Cola got their hands on him. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom