A whole year!?

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
Just seen and on Tuesday it's my official one year anniversary of the joining the forum and starting to collect vintage again! Can't believe it's only been a year! Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for making this a great forum, and all those that have helped me find ree yees items!

x-pack

Grand Master
Well done buddy. Another month and it'll be the same for me. Could have sworn it was longer :?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
x-pack said:
Could have sworn it was longer :?

When I read your post I checked my start date - 29th of December so I'm coming up to a year as well and I honestly thought I'd been on here longer

I think the 3 of us have really raised the standard of this forum, I'd heard it was pretty **** before we joined :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Happy pre-anniversary Spooked :) recently passed mine and got all emotional and posted a tear jerking ramble :lol: here's to many more :)

spoons

Grand Master
Congratulations Spooked - I hope you've not been too badly scarred by the experience ;)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Well ,done Spooked, congrats on reaching that milestone :D
Mines not till March so I'm still a real noob....don't post much :?

Keep those three beady eyes open for more SW goodies in the coming year

All the best, :D :D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Awesome spooked! Cheers! :mrgreen: I remember my 1st year it was a blast buying vintage :D this year for me thou is slow :cry: Have you found any new Ree Yees stuff lately? Anyways congrats again!

Peace

[youtube]RubBzkZzpUA[/youtube]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom