2 MORE WINNERS!! NOW ON SUNDAY!!

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks for bumping this one Bootster.

Come on lads, join in the fun. So far i've had some lovely prizes donated and 18 of you have sponsored/joined the prize draw.

This prize draw has been on for nearly 8 weeks and there is 18 people in it.
Indy's free giveaway has been on for 4 days and there are 51 folk on the list :shock:

Loads of great prizes which are exclusive to SWFUK members. No one else sponsoring me is in this prize draw. The odds are high that you will win a prize. Vintage, vintage, vintage, credit for Iain's vintage, gorgeous prints, amazing things. Come on, go to http://www.justgiving.com/theforceawakens or check out Make A Star Wars Wish on Facebook.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Thanks for bumping this one Bootster.

Come on lads, join in the fun. So far i've had some lovely prizes donated and 18 of you have sponsored/joined the prize draw.

This prize draw has been on for nearly 8 weeks and there is 18 people in it. Indy's free giveaway has been on for 4 days and there are 51 folk on the list :shock:

It's disappointing Jez and whilst everyone's circumstances are different I'm surprised more people haven't sponsored you, especially when you consider the 51 members who have turned up for the freebie :!:

There's still time so come on the good folk of SWFUK it doesn't take much to donate a few quid to this great cause and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes :!:

Jez

Sith Lord
Cheers dude.
I'm sure loads of folk are waiting until closer to the big day to sponsor me but it'll be nice to add a few more names sooner or later.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Jez said:
Cheers dude.
I'm sure loads of folk are waiting until closer to the big day to sponsor me but it'll be nice to add a few more names sooner or later.
Just waiting for pay day mate - hopefully it's just that others are in the same or similar boat!

Jez

Sith Lord
Thank you.
I'm always waiting for payday. My wife seems to consistently have hers first though!
Thanks lads.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Count me in for a prize, PM sent :D
It's tough enough running a marathon, but dressed as a trooper... :eek: Great effort, great cause! Good luck!

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
My prize for the draw..Good luck Jez :D

Attachments

• stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 569

Jez

Sith Lord
Chris that is awesome thank you! A 2005 Action Figure Display Stand, sweet. :D 8)

Jez

Sith Lord
An unbelievable 16 prizes have now been donated! Check out the OP!
Thank you so much everyone for you support, it's awesome :D

To think, you could win some of this amazing artwork, sweet vintage and other Star Wars related stuff for a single quid! The more quids the more chances, but it only takes £1 to have a chance!!

Right, i'm off for a run. Who is with me?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Donation made mate - once again you are doing this forum and SW community proud :)
Will send out prize to you as soon as it arrives

Jez

Sith Lord
Lad's i just wanted to say i'm absolutely delighted with how things are going. :D
So far this year i have already managed to raise more than i did last year! 8)
With the help of SWFUK last year i raised £1140 for CLIC Sargent, over £500 was just from SWFUKers!! :shock:
So far this year i'm over £1440, £295 of which is from SWFUKers! :D
Incredibly, there are more prizes this year than ever before, all of which are bloody amazing, thank you! :shock: 8) :D
The prize photos are fantastic!

There are now 25 of you in the draw, all with a really great chance of winning a smashing prize. :D :D
You guys are fricking great. Much Love.

Finally, please double check the OP to see if your name is listed as sponsored. I want to make sure i haven't missed any one.

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Donation made. Incredible effort Jez. I know exactly what 26 miles is, that was distance between my home and my grandparents in a car and that took ages, to run 26 miles in a stormie outfit with a helmet on too is incredible :shock: . Good luck mate!
C'mon fellow SWFUKers this man needs your support.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom