Your personal favourite underrated figure

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
What with this thread and the forum figure of the year contest I couldn't resist getting out all 92 figures again and there really aren't that many duffers. Yeah a couple are a bit boring like General Madine, White Bespin Guard, 8D8... buts there's only really two I actually don't like (at the moment) - Han Carbonite and Barada. I'm always perpetually disappointed by Han Bespin though...

Taffius

Sith Lord
The one I havent got yet. :lol:
Sorry couldnt resist that one...Emporer Royal Guard. Minimal presence but poised ready (just like a bodyguard).

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Squid Head and Bib Fortuna are two of my favourites in the whole line and they rarely get anywhere in the Forum Figure of the Year polls. I love the sculpt on both, they both have capes/clothes, a belt and both have a weapon on top of all that!
Such amazing value and to my eye a real statement of quality and diversity of design both in the film itself and in the range of figures.

Not so underrated, but never a contender; Boushh and Lando Skiff. Loved a removable disguise as a kid and still do today

Totally agree with this... plus Bossk

hellhippie

Jedi Master
imperial dignitary , love him!! super col sculpt
rebel soldier just always thought he was as classic as luke
death star droid ,, nuff said

Oracle

Padawan
Cloud Car pilot gets my vote also. I don't remember it being readily available so always thought it a rarity.

I also loved any figure that came with cloth, so Squid Head, Bib Fortuna, the figures with ponchos and kilts were all favourites.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
woah!! I never knew that about 8d8's legs coming off??? still learning things about this hobbie and I love it!

Not sure if she comes in the underated figures but leia boussh is a personal favourite

subzero

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
woah!! I never knew that about 8d8's legs coming off??? still learning things about this hobbie and I love it!

I know right??, I read that comment about the removable legs like....

Vince.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
choffialoopa said:
AT-ST driver. He was often the Boss on the dark side, when dividing my bed into two camps with movable borders.
Sunglasses and loading him up with two guns and a cape and you got a real killer.

Second is Leia with her removable helmet. The light side Fett..
I wouldn't have considered the AT ST driver an underrated figure, he is so cool, no other figure wears shades that well. :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I think I would have to go with Hoth Rebel Soldier as well, very cool. Especially the dark brown variant.

winnebago88

Padawan
My personal favourite figure I would consider underrated has to be the B wing pilot. I love the helmet and colours, some nice little details when looked at closer too. Without realising I have been picking up quite a few cheap loose ones lately and even a few various condition MOC.

Markzane

Padawan
Squidhead- the first Jedi figure I bought as a kid. I love Weequay too, great sculpt; in fact I feel the whole of the first wave a Jedi figures are underrated.

Red snaggletooth is another I'm fond of; mainly because I seemed to spend an eternity searching for one in the shops back in the day. The excitement of walking into my local shop and actually seeing one for sale, and it was just one, is something I'll never forget !

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I adore the Hoth Rebel Soldier, so many happy memories of playing with that one as a child. Squid head is also massively under rated, great accessories and a beautiful sculpt, I would also point to Klaatu and 4-LOM too, great figures. Klaatu gets a bad rap just because of the amount of them on the shelf in the mid 80s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom