Your most rare figure

olisuds

Sith Lord
Man I'm loving those Palitoy Leia MOCs! Beautiful! That Harbert Leia Bespin is pretty awesome too!

spoons

Grand Master
There are some amazing items on this thread - really like Oli's pre-prod figs.

My rarest are not very desirable so relatively cheap and I'm pleased to say that both came from forum guys Edd and Jason many moons ago

The Han Hoth is one of three known sealed ones (and counting) and at the moment the Squid/Han combo is one of a kind

Pal%2045B%20front%202_zpslm5bspgr.jpg

ack%20Sqid%20Head%20Han%20Hoth%20front_zpsccuncvnr.jpg

Cocobean

Padawan
Some amazing items in not sure I have what people would call rare apart from the usual VC jawa or blue snaggletooth etc hardly rare compared to some of these but I have quite a few variations of figures that apparently some one said perhaps some were quite rare but I honestly don't think any compare to the items on display in this topic love the droid coins too :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
Some cracking pieces.

Those 2 Leias are fantastic Lee.

Spoons, has a 3rd Han Hoth 45b turned up?

spoons

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
Some cracking pieces.

It has indeed - someone on the ESB FB group has one. Not 100% sure it was sealed but thought I'd add it to the total. It was months ago but I'll see if I can find the post.

Souncool

I just bought a Snaggletooth blue with no toe dent. A lot of forums say opposite things as to which one is more rare and valuable. Please help me understand.

lejackal

Grand Master
Not a patch on this lot I'm sure but Frank said the Ben Kenobi he found for me was tough to find in the baggie its in so I assume that's the rarest I own and it was also under £40 shipped from the US :D

sith-smith

Grand Master
spoons said:
sith-smith said:
Some cracking pieces.

It has indeed - someone on the ESB FB group has one. Not 100% sure it was sealed but thought I'd add it to the total. It was months ago but I'll see if I can find the post.

Ok, good to know. In reality there probably are more out there of every figure we currently only know of 1 or 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom