X-Wings meet Top Gun

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
really good and real songs on you tube, how good to see all that x wing action in one dose :) thanks for posting I love star wars :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Guessing all the bits I don't recognise are from Episode 9 (and maybe Solo)?
Great song that, pure 80's cheese

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Ha ha, love this, why haven't you watched TROS or Solo yet weasel ? I guess it doesn't get much better than TLJ so I can see why you would want to leave it on a high.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great, Top Gun is one of my fav 80 s movies ( along with Goonies :D )

Music is cheesy yes, but fits over the SW clip 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Ha ha, love this, why haven't you watched TROS or Solo yet @weasel ? I guess it doesn't get much better than TLJ so I can see why you would want to leave it on a high.

TLJ has killed my interest in the SW films.
I will always love the OT and Rogue one is a good film, good but not "a great/classic" although I would happily watch it again. TFA is just pale rehash of ANH. Bits of it are great, other bits not so much. We all know what the prequels are, overly CGI'd, boring, missed opportunities with piss poor characters, writing, plot and casting.
TLJ is just soo bad though that I can't face watching any more. It did look and feel like a SW film, which is more than I can say for the CGI'd prequels, BUT that is literally the only thing it got right. I can't face listing the faults with it, but we all know what they are. After the let down of the prequels TLJ was the nail in the coffin of SW films for me. I'm actually not that bothered about it. I'm in my 40's now and it's fair enough that the films are probably aimed at a different demographic. I am saddened that Disney/Ruin Johnson changed so much of the history around the films, but FA I can do. So I'll leave them for the next generation or those amongst us who like/don't mind them. Each to his own

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom