RIP Topol

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I read this morning that Topol has passed away. RIP. I did not know him from much. But I think he was fantastic in the few movies and series that I have seen him in. Thanks for you great work.

1. Topol in Flash Gordon as the doctor. Here he worked with some of the best. Melody Anderson, Max von Sydow, Timothy Dalton, Brian Blessed, Malcolm Dixon, Kenny Baker, Mike Edmonds (who also played Logray in return of the jedi), Rusty Goffe (who played 4 parts in A new hope), Many other dwarfs is also in the movie and had parts in star wars movies and other great movies.

01.jpg

2. 007 For Your Eyes Only. Here he again worked with the best. Roger Moore, Julian Glover, Michael Gothard, Lois Maxwell, Desmond Llewelyn, Walter Gotell and Paul Brooke.

02.jpg

3. The 2 tv series The Winds of War and War and Remembrance, again here he worked with the best. Robert Mitchum, Jane Seymour, Jeremy Kemp, Steven Berkoff, John Gielgud, Sharon Stone, John Rhys-Davies, Hardy Krüger, William Berger, Peter Vaughan, Brian Blessed, Ali MacGraw, Jan-Michael Vincent and Wolfgang Preiss.

Sorry I could not find any pictures of Topol from the 2 tv series :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, @sith-smith I loved that film as a kid. It is a strange auld film though.

Good to see you on and posting. How's things? Long time no speak.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom