x wing luke with breathing aparatus???

leia's buns

Hello everyone

I'm new to forums so please forgive any faux pas i may make!

I am doing a loft clear out ( i bet you get a lot of that!) and am just trying to sort out what weapons go where etc.
I notice that my X wing luke figure has what looks like clear breathing aparatus. The aparatus is marked LFL 1980 COO Hong Kong so would appear to go with luke but i don't see it mentioned on Rebelscum or a quick google search?

Any ideas? It makes sense for it to be on Luke. Should it be on another figure?

If it helps i can post a pic?

Thanks for your help

A-M

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
You got 4-5 asteroid gasmasks (and rebel backpacks) with the rebel transport vehicle. I think they were also available as a separate send away. They were meant to go with any of the hoth based action figures.

Jason

Hyver

Padawan
*geek-alert*

i thought Hoth didn't need any breathing masks.. the rebel soldiers etc didn't seem to need one in the trenches anyway ;)
i always had them on Leia Hoth outfit, Han bespin outfit, and chewie, for when they went asteroid-walking

(edit: well, worm-belly-walking actually :) )

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Hyver said:
*geek-alert*

i thought Hoth didn't need any breathing masks.. the rebel soldiers etc didn't seem to need one in the trenches anyway ;)
i always had them on Leia Hoth outfit, Han bespin outfit, and chewie, for when they went asteroid-walking

(edit: well, worm-belly-walking actually :) )

yep your right,, but geekalert too,, or a nerdgasmn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom