Woolworths special buy 99p 8 packs.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Just a quickie here guys. Im pretty sure im right in saying that all figures in the 99p special buy 8 packs were in baggies??? All the ones ive seen have been baggied.

Cheers

Lee

poncho

Grand Master
some guy came on here a couple of years ago selling 2 woolie bags and they were all bagged although sealed baggies some didnt have there weapons from recollection

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I really don't no I had one but can't remember. If I had to say my gut feeling was that mine weren't in individual bags and didn't have weapons or wrong weapons. Someone will no.........

Frunkstar

Grand Master
If your refering to the outer packaging, as far as I know to date it was always a large clear bag with the white round circle 99p sticker, most had loose figures sometimes with weapons & accessories & even just loose figures without weapons, sometimes a mixture of miss matched weapons & accessories, some (but few) had individual baggies within the packs along with loose figures, I have not seen a confirmed example with all 8 figures in baggies as yet.

I was lucky enough to buy the 2 that ponch was referring to that came up for sale on here a couple of years back, I was very lucky that they turned out to be authentic & even more lucky that they contained some figures in various baggies, here's the ones I got & it was well worth the 400 mile round trip to get them -

IMGP9908.jpg

IMGP9932.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow very nice :shock: I had one with luke farm boy but no sabre. I think you have it! :lol: my 8 pack also came with r5, sand people, Luke x-wing, jawa, greedo and I can't remember for sure the other 2 :!:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Most welcome Lee & thanks for the kind words lads, must be right up there in terms of my best items in the collection, just need one with PD/DSD & R5 in & I would be doing back flips - you know where I'm coming from eh Liam.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Palitoy78 said:
:D does Liam own one then??

Hi mate. Unfortunately not. Howwever I do own a Palitoy R5D4 baggie which originates from a woolies 8 pack.

Hey Frank! absolutely mate. It would be an incredible find and I know how much you would love to add it to your collection! 8) 8)

You never know one may still be out there somewhere 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I didn't realise these came with figures not in baggies. Does that not make them THE easiest high-value item to fake yet? 8 loose figures without weapons, an unbranded sandwich bag, and a black and white sticker!

I hope Toni isn't reading this...

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
I didn't realise these came with figures not in baggies. Does that not make them THE easiest high-value item to fake yet? 8 loose figures without weapons, an unbranded sandwich bag, and a black and white sticker!

I hope Toni isn't reading this...

I was thinking the same thing. :wink:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Possible chaps. I remember Toni had loads of sealed speeder bikes and sail skiff mini rigs with the stickers. However, these would seem to be end of line buy out, maybe when he bought the cards???

Never remember him with these bags though...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom