Withdrawn

Ukgarisson

Padawan
Hi All

You may remember I posted a couple of pics of my Fetts a few weeks back. I have just heard from the AFA that the one I sent them has graded at an overall AFA50 with the following sub-grades:-

Blister - 80
Figure - 80
Card - 40

As mentioned before the card is not perfect hence the 40 grade (which I think was harsh) but does display well in an acrylic case (see pic) and when he returns he will have a nice shiney AFA sticker. I will be looking to sell this one when he makes it back across the Atlantic from the secret lair of the guys at AFA so I thought I would offer it here first before hitting ebay when he lands. Price wise I am looking for GBP775 which will cover what he owes me.

First one to send me a PM expressing an interest will have first dibs when he arrives and i'll keep a note of whose 2nd etc. I don't have anymore pics other than the one below but will take some when he arrives back (hopefully in a week or so) and can then post more on this thread. Payment via PayPal gift as usual, postage in the UK included in the price but overseas postage will be extra.

Cheers
Andy

BobaFett-SW21Back-1.jpg

Ukgarisson

Padawan
Bump for Fett before he arrives back, as you can tell by my tardy bumping I'm not that bothered if he doesn't sell but my Mrs now knows I have two so perhaps I can just stop talking about it and she'll forget and I will keep him.

Anyway, if your interested PM me but if you forget to that's fine by me. Those eBay listing fees are expensive so they may stop me listing him there, oh well never mind.

Hearts not really in it eh? :D

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom