Wish Mine Did This

Joe

Grand Master
I would really like to find out who hogsworth is actually, by all accounts there will be more to come.

His auctions have been blowing the average prices out the water - just good product? I don't know - but his cards are pretty mint!

I hope the item he beat me on a while back doesnt show up for sale soon as I will surely not get a chance at it if these prices are anything to go by :( Wish I had been able to bid on the item last time around (had a problem with international bidders)..

PGowdy

Grand Master
Arguably the ugliest of all the mocs lol, but it does look in very good condition which is not common with trilogos. Could be something to do with it but you can never tell with ebay. I'm seeing about 1 auction in 10 being shill bid'ed at the moment.

ODB

Jedi Master
He shows up occasionally with some good stuff even so thats a very high price for an Anakin, it outstripped a Tri-logo Anakin with a Clipper sticker on the back. Thats a bit different and I thought it might of attracted more interest.

Joe

Grand Master
His Trilogos are really stunning pieces though, I would be surprised if these don't end up being slabbed by AFA.

He seems very under the rader, nobody seems to know who it is.

He won a stunning Tie Fighter Trilogo for under 60 quid a little while ago, I was all set to bid - got the go ahead from the seller and due to some shitty ebay option the seller didn't tick or untick I found myself locked out from bidding in the last few minutes - what a shitter eh?

If that comes up for sale I will be devastated lol

Joe

Grand Master
Are you shitting me??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Star-Wars-REE-YEES-Tri-Logo-Palitoy-MOMC-AFA-/270729682096?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3f08bf1cb0#ht_500wt_1156
:eek:

ODB

Jedi Master
Its a nice one I'll admit but thats insane. Are there two Rees Yees collector's that are desperate to have that example? Maybe I should sell mine?

PGowdy

Grand Master
I spotted that Ree Yees. Very strange. At first look it doesn't look like shill bidding but it must be!
I wanna see if it goes through. It's about 200 quid too much for that piece.

Joe

Grand Master
I obviously shouldn't have been neglecting my Ree Yees by leaving him in the cupboard without any acrylic so since this auction I decided he needed some special treatment :lol:

Ree Yees gets Acrylic!
reeyee11.jpg

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Capetown said:
He has a playset now that I really want but reading this I think I won't bother. :lol:

Good thing I didn't follow up on my own advice as it didn't go nearly as high relatively.

squealer

Youngling
I've not been on for a long time but I read this thread and had to reply. I am Hogsworth and none of my auctions have ever been dodgy. I certainly don't shill? bid. The Ree Yees sold to someone called Goldie who pays really well. My stuff is genuinely from my own collection some of which I've had for over 20 years. I've always tried to collect stuff that appeals to me and is in top nick so I think it shows in my listings. Just wanted to clear that up really. Thanks.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
squealer said:
I've not been on for a long time but I read this thread and had to reply. I am Hogsworth and none of my auctions have ever been dodgy. I certainly don't shill? bid. The Ree Yees sold to someone called Goldie who pays really well. My stuff is genuinely from my own collection some of which I've had for over 20 years. I've always tried to collect stuff that appeals to me and is in top nick so I think it shows in my listings. Just wanted to clear that up really. Thanks.

Hope you post stuff out faster than you respond to threads :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom