"Will you be my American boy?!" help needed

e30318is

Sith Lord
:lol:

I would really appreciate it if a friendly soul in the US would be kind enough to help me out with postage. It's only going to be a very small package, and I will obviously cover all charges (plus a drink)

Cheers
Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
:oops:

Just as I needed to find some help, the above song came on the music channel I was watching. In hindsight it wasn't a great thread title. Lol!

Pm on it's way Todd :)

e30318is

Sith Lord
Impressive! Its a catchy song and it became a classic when smithy and rudy did a large portion of the song in the car park in Gavin and Stacey!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNKS5HoqlYQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Boom! Boom! Boom!!!

PGowdy

Grand Master
I actually play the version without Kanye West. It's much better. More funky-disco than hip-hop.
Can't find the version i have anywhere online but if anyone wants it just let me know and i'll email it to you.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
I actually play the version without Kanye West. It's much better. More funky-disco than hip-hop.
Can't find the version i have anywhere online but if anyone wants it just let me know and i'll email it to you.

Spot on mate, more enjoyable without Kanye declaring his selfworth all over it, theres a 'Jamaican boy' (cover) version you might like as well (no Kanye again :D )

itfciain

Grand Master
Now this is the best version !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-H0dhpcuyI

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"morning alrite"

PGowdy

Grand Master
JuniorChubb said:
PGowdy said:

Spot on mate, more enjoyable without Kanye declaring his selfworth all over it, theres a 'Jamaican boy' (cover) version you might like as well (no Kanye again :D )

The version i have is still Estelle. The exact same song just with no rapping on it. Don't get me wrong, i'm partial to a bit of hip-hop from time to time but i think this particular track is worse for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom