Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Sith Lord
Indeed John LOL some of these guys could have their own forum just for themselves and their alter ego's :)

spoons

Grand Master
Josh said:
Indeed John LOL some of these guys could have their own forum just for themselves and their alter ego's :)

oogie boogie/Auggie Doggie did :lol:

Grant

Sith Lord
jimmymindtricks said:
jaymassive619 said:
Both these a/c's are Han and need banning i,e Imperial Foreskin and I am Inzaman.

i was checking the members list , and you cant believe how many members there are with zero posts

if they where all created by han , we got along way to go before they will all be banned

I agree with Jimmy, There are alot of members here with just one post. Edd should delete all of those accounts it would give this place a clean up so to speak. Most of them are probably scammers like Han and Phil etc. Then we should interrogate all the new members so we know who is who. :wink:

Grant. 8)

Clone Collector

Padawan
Hi lads, new member here. I'm Steve, been a star wars fan since I saw ANH when I was 5, and been hooked ever since. I have been collecting for many years, I had a break when Star Wars ended in '85, then started in earnest in '95 when POTF burst onto the scene, 14 years later I'm still going strong wit a collection consisting of vintage, modern 3 3/4 figures, 12" figures, sideshow, craft, vintage carded, modern carded, costume helmets and various bits and bobs.

I will have a look around at the site now and adventure about! :lol:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
CLone Collector said:
Hi lads, new member here. I'm Steve, been a star wars fan since I saw ANH when I was 5, and been hooked ever since. I have been collecting for many years, I had a break when Star Wars ended in '85, then started in earnest in '95 when POTF burst onto the scene, 14 years later I'm still going strong wit a collection consisting of vintage, modern 3 3/4 figures, 12" figures, sideshow, craft, vintage carded, modern carded, costume helmets and various bits and bobs.

I will have a look around at the site now and adventure about! :lol:

Welcome aboard Steve. Do you have a character focus?

Clone Collector

Padawan
I'm a big Clone fan mate, I have a clone army that numbers 178, not as large as some but I haven't got the space to keep adding to them so far.

Clone Collector

Padawan
Oh yes I'm UK, sorry I should have said. I'm based in Shropshire at the moment but may be moving again at some point in the future.

Clone Collector

Padawan
Hey Josh, you like your Dengar's then?

He is one of my fave vintage and modern figures, he was the last bounty hunter I needed when I was a kid. When I was around 8ish, I walked my Mom around all the toy shops in Wolverhampton to get him, then the kindly old gent in the last store we got to, BD Price, sadly the store closed a few years ago, said he would go and look in the stock room for one. Out he came with the last Dengar! Man was I chuffed, still got him to this day.

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Welcome on the boards Steve.

And if i haven't said it allready, its great to see you on here to John.
Its great to see one off the "Oldtimers" and legends in the hobby on here to.

Cheers, Dennis

Jabba the Nutt

Youngling
G´day lads,

My name is Ben, 27 years old, from the Netherlands. I´m a Star Wars fan as long is a I can remember, my main interest is vintage, 3 3/4" figures en the stuff around it, as well props and production items from the first trilogy. I recently started collecting again. I stopped cause my collection looked more like a SW storage (back then I also collected prequel items) than a nice collection. So I decided to let go of the prequel part and focus on vintage only.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom