Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furtin

Padawan
Fellow scummers, I'm wondering what I have to do, to not be a "new user" anymore?

I mean I have posted quite a bit, did some trading with other boardmembers and log in from time to time....

I just totally feel like Anakin who wants to be more and should deserve it! :lol:

All the best,
Andrea

Jez

Sith Lord
Furtin said:
Fellow scummers, I'm wondering what I have to do, to not be a "new user" anymore?

I mean I have posted quite a bit, did some trading with other boardmembers and log in from time to time....

I just totally feel like Anakin who wants to be more and should deserve it! :lol:

All the best,
Andrea
Scummers, eh??
Make 1 more post! You are currently at 49 posts :D

Welcome, Scott, Marc, DP, Symes, Jamie and Guy, welcome to SWFUK, you've made your first step into a larger world.

Furtin

Padawan
Ahahah, thanks Jez!

So, I'm taking a step into a larger world with this post, right?! :lol:

Edit: YES!!! I have a blue lightsabre now! Thanks guys and May The Force Be With You!

:D

Vinyl Jawa

Padawan
Hello everyone,

Michael here from Scotland.

I'm a 70's child, so Star Wars is deeply ingrained in me.

My Star Wars collecting has changed shape numerous times over the years. Nowadays I collect MOC's, and graded figures, and loose Blue Snags.

I have a graded Vinyl Jawa incoming, and I've promised myself one of these for as long as I remember, and very excited I am.

Commander Clint

Padawan
Hey Guys

Commander Clint aka Clint

Been a member for a while, just never introduced myself. Some of you may already know me from TXI & TIG.
I'm located in Ontario, Canada. 45 min's west of Toronto, in Cambridge.
My loosely termed "focus" is Canadian cardbacks, Canadian items, Canadian Oddball items, loose figures and a few variants like Lili Ledy.
I'm an Architectural Designer
Married with 3 daughters
2 dogs
2 cats

Keep up the great work & I love the community feel of the forum. :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome Michael and Clint! Great to have you here. Clint, I know of you from TXI. Love the forum, just trying to get into the habit of going there as well as here! Michael, that explains the 3 new Snags in the LA thread! Fair play, there's a lot worse figure to have multiples of although it must be tough finding variants of!

DarthLazarus

Hi guys and girls!

Name: Richard
Residence: Shepperton, UK
Collecting Focus: New to Star Wars memorabilia (collect NASA & Space Flown Memorabilia usually) but I am interested in screen-used props and vintage, original movie posters.

toiletsarlac

Here to learn more about why the toys i destroyed as a kid are so valuable now. The focus of my collection is to replace all the figures I had as a kid. Few survived, many falling foul to the microwave, freezer, an axe, deodorant flamethrower, railway line or the toilet. Hence the handle toilet sarlac.....

adampbooth

Padawan
Hi All,
I'm Adam, I've been a forum member for just over a month now and somehow only just spotted this post! :?

I'm a long time Star Wars fan and collector based up here in Sheffield!

In my spare time I freelance as an artist - I stand a lot of film/comic conventions in the north so if you're into that kind of thing I may have already met some of you in person! Feel free to check out my site: http://www.adampboothart.co.uk/

Looking forward to chatting to and/or trading with you all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom