Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Welcome to justabud, bobby and Phil :) I think you'll all fit in around here 8)

foggi

Youngling
JuniorChubb said:
Welcome Phil, you might like it here. :wink:

Remember those who welcomed you warmly when selling, well except June, so just remember me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, Cheers Chubb and June, its taking a bit of time! its been stuck in a loft for over 20 years! been browsing around ebay etc and my jaw has been hitting the ground at the price of some of the items. just getting around to taking some pics, then I'll have to learn how to post on here!

8bitaaron

Padawan
Name: Aaron
Residence: Cornwall (Helston) / Devon (Plymouth)

Hello!

Thought this would be a good importunity to introduce my self as a newbie! First off big thanks to Joe for helping me out to get registered for the site.

I've always been a fan of star wars but it wasn't until last year when i bought my first house that i thought it be nice to try to get hold of some of the old toys i once had as a kid (not the best timing to start a collection!) started with he-man, ghostbusters and teenage mutant ninja turtles, but over the last year its been the star wars collectibles that have really caught my eye! and the collection has been going from strength to strength but as the price of items go up and become rarer i felt joining a forum like this to get help from what looks to be expert advice would be a fine idea! and hopefully in return i'll be able to help others out.

Look forward to chatting to everyone more. (A great feeling to see so many like minded people, was getting worried with the amount of funny looks friends and family would give me when i'd try to tell them a bout something or show what i had bought or found!!) :D

Reddragon212

Name: Bob Ward
Residence: West Midlands, England.
Collecting Focus: StarWars Vintage MOC.
Character Focus: No specific focus, maybe Luke Skywalker?
Other interests: Gaming (Lots of it), Music, Movies....The usual

Learnt about this forum through my brother nick, Silver Grin.

Looking forward to learning more about your collections :D :)

Joe

Grand Master
Reddragon212 said:
Name: Bob Ward
Residence: West Midlands, England.
Collecting Focus: StarWars Vintage MOC.
Character Focus: No specific focus, maybe Luke Skywalker?
Other interests: Gaming (Lots of it), Music, Movies....The usual

Learnt about this forum through my brother nick, Silver Grin.

Looking forward to learning more about your collections :D :)

Welcome aboard Bob, we already have the Chubble brothers and now the Grin brothers! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom